djjdnap

Make your own ring terminals

Cant find the inline holders, like in your second picture. link?

Balls, I had a brain fart. I bought the fuse holders here.

It is easy to get them confused, one is Impulse Electronics the other is Impulse USA. I have bought from both companies numerous times and I definitely will buy from them again.

:roflmao: you said balls :P

That works as well! thanks for saving me a couple dollars, if shipping is worth it. These don't come with fuses? :(

Buy the fuses there too they are dirt cheap.

damn... tried to check them out but their site is down.... :suicide-santa:

Me too, was about to order some stuff from impulse USA, and it's still down. I need some fuses to hook my battery up!

But i did just order 20 terminals from impulse electronics, waiting to see what shipping is. Ill update with my price.

^^ should be 3$

They come in one of those unrippable bags, then just a plastic bag inside of that.

Me too, was about to order some stuff from impulse USA, and it's still down. I need some fuses to hook my battery up!

But i did just order 20 terminals from impulse electronics, waiting to see what shipping is. Ill update with my price.

Site is back up, got my order in.

^^ should be 3$

They come in one of those unrippable bags, then just a plastic bag inside of that.

Still no email, but that will be a fine price. Thanks for the heads up.

Ordered from.both sites last night. :-)

Terminals, fuses, holders...

then I ordered from darvex wiring for subwooferand will go to the store to get bolts for terminals through the enclosure. Can't wait

somehow i used all 20 of my ring terminals in 1 day.

:ehh:

I need fuses though, dont want to burn my car down lol.

But that would require more ring terminals and more wire :suicide-santa:

I need more fuses myself, forgot to order some 300s I guess.

I ordered 15 - 3OO amp fuses and 6 fuse holders just cuz... lol

I ordered 50 terminals for 1/0 and 10 for 8 awg for my subwoofer whenever I get a box for it and I got butt connectors so I can extend some of my 1/0 to the right side trunk well and put a second battery instead of that shit capacitor I never got around to removing....... YAY! :peepwall:

For some reason, there are still lots of people, some of whom should know better (shop owners/installers and such) that just keep telling people that they need a capacitor. Not that this has anything to do with you and your setup, just something I've noticed alot of lately. I've heard it numerous times, so many people still believe in 'em, it's sad really.

For some reason, there are still lots of people, some of whom should know better (shop owners/installers and such) that just keep telling people that they need a capacitor. Not that this has anything to do with you and your setup, just something I've noticed alot of lately. I've heard it numerous times, so many people still believe in 'em, it's sad really.

They have their purpose, just not how these shops are advertising them most likely.

Never got an email saying how much shipping was from either company, but one did email me saying it was shipped. About 10 words total. :ughdunno:

I bought into the hype years ago and installed it when I first put the system in my car 5 years ago... Never saw a huge change, dimming slightly stopped at mid volumes... lol ... I have a second battery I just got too lazy to install...

They have their purpose, just not how these shops are advertising them most likely.

Never got an email saying how much shipping was from either company, but one did email me saying it was shipped. About 10 words total. :ughdunno:

From impulse USA:

Date Ordered: Tuesday 10 May, 2011

The comments for your order are

one impulse hat + one impulse mouse pad @ no charge

ship via us post office 05/10/2011

track# 0306-0320-0002-0898-8003

Your order has been updated to the following status.

New status: Shipped

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

From impulse electronics:

Your order has been received by Impulse Electronics and will be shipped promptly.

Impulse Electronics

(760) 747-5277

Darvex:

We thought you may like to know that your order number _____ has been shipped. Shipping details are listed below.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Shipped Via: Standard Shipping

Date shipped: 5/10/2011

Tracking Number: ________________ (slated for May 12th) lol

Those other sites are shady with shipment info but I'm taking the risk cuz of price....

any updates on your order watts??? :suicide-santa:

nope..

nope..

:(

nope..

:(

Not TOO worried about it, as long as my stuff shows up. Hopefully this week.

Hey, i had an idea to check my junk mail. Everything was sent there, weird cuz' i got one email from a company in my inbox, and the rest went to junk?

Shipping on the 20 ring terminals is $5.20.

Couldn't see the shipping on the fuses and stuff, but if going by my credit car statement it's about $10 for 2 1/0 ANL in line fuse holders and 2 fuses.

Man i fell asleep while ordering the fuse holders yesterday and dont remember if i bought them or not. LMAO

lol... It won't tell you on the site!! :suicide-santa: ... Whatever, I'm not in a rush since I still don't have an enclosure or anything in the car yet....

got my terminals on saturday, all of them :P

Work great, just as expected. Thought the shipping was kinda' high, but that doesnt matter considering the price of the terminals themselves. Ill order from them again.

Got my ring terminals and fuses and fuse holders... gonna upload some photos later.... the holders are Fcking HUUUUGEE!

IMG_20110519_022856.jpg

thing is like 6-7 inches long... WTF!!!

I have used that style before, they are hugh! Been thinking of trying these. They are not to eye appealing and of coarse they require more ring terminals. :(

I have used that style before, they are hugh! Been thinking of trying these. They are not to eye appealing and of coarse they require more ring terminals. :(

If you're looking at them for the little price difference remember to add a dollar or two because of this ^^. But if size is a concern they seems like a good bet.

Shogen, these are about average size, as far as im concerned. My knu fuse holder is about the same size, but over double the price :suicide-santa:

lol.... I bought 6 of them and I'm like where the FCUK am I going to fit these....

Also, I have a different 0awg fuse holder under the hood and it's nowhere near as big plus another one from darvex which wasn't as big either... anyway, so I wire it up and put the fuse in after it''s connected.... ?