Sign in to follow this  
Jays04TSX-E

390 xp

looking to get an update on my 390 xp. its for an 04 GMC sierra. To be powdercoated blue. Any info? ordered by D. Francis.

looking to get an update on my 390 xp. its for an 04 GMC sierra. To be powdercoated blue. Any info? ordered by D. Francis.

Anyone at DC......

I don't see anyone by that name in our system. Can you please tell me if you ordered online? If so whats the online order number. Or who did you speak to on the phone?

I don't see anyone by that name in our system. Can you please tell me if you ordered online? If so whats the online order number. Or who did you speak to on the phone?

Let me check with Darren Francis. He is a dealer from DBEEZ Car audio out of Kentucky that ordered it.

its under dbeez car audio. his company.

I see nothing in our system for an open order for a 390XP or a Blue Powdercoated alternator. I really do apologize but I show no record of this order. Please let me know if you find out what's going on.

I see nothing in our system for an open order for a 390XP or a Blue Powdercoated alternator. I really do apologize but I show no record of this order. Please let me know if you find out what's going on.

supposedly stan is the one the order was place with. and supposedly it's out to paint.?.

supposedly stan is the one the order was place with. and supposedly it's out to paint.?.

Ok, he had issues with paypal and Stan and I believe it was resolved. Any standing open order now for my powdercoated blue 390 xp?

I still see it as a pending sale without being charged and without powder coating.

Give stan a call or have Darren call him to sort this out.

I still see it as a pending sale without being charged and without powder coating.

Give stan a call or have Darren call him to sort this out.

sales order 930?

As stan informed whoever purchased this unit there is a 4-6 week wait time see link: https://www.dcpowerinc.com/8237-390-xp.html We still do not have a confirmed date for the parts to come in from DENSO. We are at the mercy of DENSO unfortunately.

O.K., thanks, this was confirmed that it is to be powdercoated blue, correct?

Correct.

So am I still looking at 4-6 weeks out for my alternator? or is it 4-6 weeks from you guys getting the parts from DENSO?

We are still waiting on the pallet that is now over 30 days late from DENSO. No ETA as of yet.

well please let me know when you get an eta. I really dont want to be waiting for "x" number of months on my alternator, for my build, because of DENSO. Thanks in advance.

I had a long reply typed out but an internal server error prevented that from happening, so, in short... We are just as in the dark as you are in this, talking to Denso is like trying to have a conversation with a porcupine, you can talk all you want, but you aint gonna get anything out of him.. We have 4 pallets inbound that were supposed to be here on the 13th, following past protocol if they aren't here now, then they will be here by Nov 13th which means at some point in the next 3 weeks they will be here. I don't like it any more than you do, but that's just how the big OEM's work. The million dollars we spend with them is like you trying to buy a single penny candy when all the other customers are buying Ferrari's, it's nothing to them when their big customers spend multi-billions of dollars. They will fill our order within a set time frame, when it suits them. Unfortunately, it's just how it works sometimes. Normally, they run like clockwork but this is the first big shipment of this part number from them to us and obviously it's taken them a bit longer to fill.. Just be glad your not waiting for product we have coming from Europe, we made that order Jan 10th, still dont have a confirmed shipping date, and have not had a single phone call or email returned since June.. Trust me, I feel your pain!

I had a long reply typed out but an internal server error prevented that from happening, so, in short... We are just as in the dark as you are in this, talking to Denso is like trying to have a conversation with a porcupine, you can talk all you want, but you aint gonna get anything out of him.. We have 4 pallets inbound that were supposed to be here on the 13th, following past protocol if they aren't here now, then they will be here by Nov 13th which means at some point in the next 3 weeks they will be here. I don't like it any more than you do, but that's just how the big OEM's work. The million dollars we spend with them is like you trying to buy a single penny candy when all the other customers are buying Ferrari's, it's nothing to them when their big customers spend multi-billions of dollars. They will fill our order within a set time frame, when it suits them. Unfortunately, it's just how it works sometimes. Normally, they run like clockwork but this is the first big shipment of this part number from them to us and obviously it's taken them a bit longer to fill.. Just be glad your not waiting for product we have coming from Europe, we made that order Jan 10th, still dont have a confirmed shipping date, and have not had a single phone call or email returned since June.. Trust me, I feel your pain!

Ok, thanks. so how long do you think it would take to get the alt out once you guys do get your big shipment?

Ok, thanks. so how long do you think it would take to get the alt out once you guys do get your big shipment?

In all seriousness, literally 10 minutes to build and how ever long it takes to get packed for shipping....

In all seriousness, literally 10 minutes to build and how ever long it takes to get packed for shipping....

Sweet. Can't wait. Is it already powder coated blue?

:bump:

:bump:

shipment from DENSO come in yet?

Unfortunately, no, we STILL don't F'ng have it.. I have about 6 figures worth of sales sitting on that shipment, trust me, it needs to hurry the F up!!!!

Sign in to follow this