Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Wiring is a friggin' mess, just test wired it. Not using the touchscreen yet either since I need an adapter or longer cable.

Tomorrow I get BOOST!

Talked to the wife. The big take away is she doesn't feel comfortable in a car and wants to be up higher.

That's what my wife said.

I made her watch crash tests and how bad small SUV wrecks turn out compared to das German.

Blood in the streets drivers ed type shit.

Then showed her she can't get low MPG, low cost, and an interior that isn't horrible for her price point.

you live in bumfuck nowhere, what would being higher up do???

Woman logic.

Or rather to not be sexist, people who don't understand cars, physics, or anything else logic.

To me, being higher up has one benefit. When my arthritis was at its worst, it was easier to climb up an in than to climb up while getting out.

If you bumper to bumper a lot being up high doesn't suck either.

Truth, that is one thing nice about my lifted truck.

But you have NO traffic...

:P

Stop bringing logic into this situation!!!!!

It is nice to be up and see, but I still prefer the agility of a car over that. However, it is still an advantage of being in a higher vehicle.

Me too. Over lunch I am going to go buy the adapter I need and then I can install the touchscreen too smile.png

Sean is working from home or in another country everyday.

:D

Also grats on carpc and more grays for boost!

Super ultra jelly

After 3 days of driving the 4runner, I am happy with the height. The running boards are actually useful.

Talked to the wife. The big take away is she doesn't feel comfortable in a car and wants to be up higher.

That's what my wife said.I made her watch crash tests and how bad small SUV wrecks turn out compared to das German.Blood in the streets drivers ed type shit.Then showed her she can't get low MPG, low cost, and an interior that isn't horrible for her price point.
you live in bumfuck nowhere, what would being higher up do???
Woman logic.Or rather to not be sexist, people who don't understand cars, physics, or anything else logic.To me, being higher up has one benefit. When my arthritis was at its worst, it was easier to climb up an in than to climb up while getting out.
If you bumper to bumper a lot being up high doesn't suck either.

Yet another reason for the truck/suv love down here.

J

That and you need a packing lesson.I can live for 3 weeks in a 20" carry-on EASY

Tips or links to? I'd love to be able to do this for me and the girl.J
The biggest tip possible is pack everything that you need, but NOTHING you won't use.
That I figured on. What about folding techniques, or things thereof.

J

don't fold....ever. Roll. Depends on what you pack. I am lazy and use a suiter

Great tip actually. Helps a lot to roll clothes instead of folding.

I usually roll my socks, undershirts, etc. just need to get it tighter I suppose.

J

This is what she looks like now.

DSC04166.jpg

DSC04166.jpg

Those rims look great on her!!!!

J

I like the window sticker.  :)

Thanks guys. I still have some winter clean up to do, but my daughter has been driving it a lot so I am holding off till school is out.

Clean and paint the frame, skid plated, and brake calipers. Then polish the headlights, buff the paint, and finally finish the install.

I like the window sticker.  smile.png

Yea I am a nerd so I have been told.

Once I get my costume I will post some pictures.

Thanks guys. I still have some winter clean up to do, but my daughter has been driving it a lot so I am holding off till school is out.

Clean and paint the frame, skid plated, and brake calipers. Then polish the headlights, buff the paint, and finally finish the install.

I really need to spend a day detailing the Tundra. She needs claybared and waxed in the worst way.

J

I really need to spend a day detailing the Tundra. She needs claybared and waxed in the worst way.

J

I did that to the camry sunday. Fun work for sure.

J

Come on now. . Clay, cleaner, polish, wax, wax, glaze.

DSC04166.jpg

Those rims look great on her!!!!

J

Love a bitch with some hot shoes.

I originally bought these wheels for the wife and she is a Dale Jr fan, but man they look good on it.

I was told they are no longer made and offered a bit more than I paid for them back in 2009, I said no thanks for now. 

DSC04166.jpg

Nice bro!!

Ok, no sliding door so perhaps you could call it a wagon but I disagree. Minivan built by men, for me. Gay ones, but what he hell. I sort of want one.

Isuzu_Oasis_--_03-28-2012.JPG

HondaOdyssey-001.jpg

95-96_Mazda_MPV.jpg

A minivan is a minivan regardless of door configuration

Edited by Penguin4x4