Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

was suggested i go here by someone from a gaming forum lol.

name of the forum is d2jsp.org

in a sub forum of that site for car audio, theres like 2 active members left, and one of them suggested this site when i was asking questions about my first set of new speakers and headunit

and well, many of you guys have helped me out alot with my questions so far! do appreciate all the input and help.

Edited by Florida_Audio

12 hours ago, Florida_Audio said:

was suggested i go here by someone from a gaming forum lol.

name of the forum is d2jsp.org

in a sub forum of that site for car audio, theres like 2 active members left, and one of them suggested this site when i was asking questions about my first set of new speakers and headunit

and well, many of you guys have helped me out alot with my questions so far! do appreciate all the input and help.

I am glad they did.  Hope more follow.

Found this site on the official Sundown Audio page when I purchased my SA 8 V4 subs.

I found the site when searching the web for a subwoofer. After reading numerous threads I decided to go with a 12" XCON

over a 12" ICON for my application. 

On 9/9/2016 at 9:23 PM, acpuguy said:

Found this site on the official Sundown Audio page when I purchased my SA 8 V4 subs.

:WELCOME:

43 minutes ago, TX98Z28 said:

I found the site when searching the web for a subwoofer. After reading numerous threads I decided to go with a 12" XCON

over a 12" ICON for my application. 

Nice choice.

I found it while I was hunting for another Crescendo 3500. You where very helpful, (Arron) so I figured I would check the forum out, and I originally only read it for the first few months, then decided to chime in. 

while researching sound deadening.

11 minutes ago, A nabil said:

while researching sound deadening.

Welcome to SSA.

Just now, Aaron Clinton said:

Welcome to SSA.

Thanks man. And also it's worth mentioning it was your exceptionally well made mazda project with Don Rudeboy that i found.

Just now, A nabil said:

Thanks man. And also it's worth mentioning it was your exceptionally well made mazda project with Don Rudeboy that i found.

Oh nice.  Glad you found it.  That was a lot of work, but SO worth it.  I miss that install a lot.

Just now, Aaron Clinton said:

Oh nice.  Glad you found it.  That was a lot of work, but SO worth it.  I miss that install a lot.

must make my car super quiet like that. I'm positive that ppl like you will be an important part of my research to not make deadening mistakes that I regret or take the car apart again to fix. thanks for that great post btw. will be checking all you have posted about deadening. not really interested in sound systems. I'm almost scared to get banned for saying that here lol.

1 minute ago, A nabil said:

must make my car super quiet like that. I'm positive that ppl like you will be an important part of my research to not make deadening mistakes that I regret or take the car apart again to fix. thanks for that great post btw. will be checking all you have posted about deadening. not really interested in sound systems. I'm almost scared to get banned for saying that here lol.

Thanks for joining up to learn and be apart of the forums.  I have not posted too much about deadening outside of that, but also see Rudeboy's posts.  He owns www.sounddeadenershowdown.com.  That is the material that is in the install of mine you saw. 

We carry other deadening options on the SSA store.  SDS will be a great resource for info and material.

oh yes, I've studied everything on the website and I'm reading through his facebook page. The guy is unmatched when it comes to integrity and patience.

57 minutes ago, A nabil said:

oh yes, I've studied everything on the website and I'm reading through his facebook page. The guy is unmatched when it comes to integrity and patience.

Yes, he is a good guy for sure.

2 hours ago, A nabil said:

Sound systems start with a low noise floor.  Best way to do that is to deaden effectively.  Of course, this helps even if you don't want a sound system ;)

On 11/17/2016 at 8:27 PM, ///M5 said:

Sound systems start with a low noise floor.  Best way to do that is to deaden effectively.  Of course, this helps even if you don't want a sound system ;)

Yes sir. That's why I'm here. Still scary to say it in the middle of the sound system fanatics.

I found SSA by searching for answers on google, just random questions and a lot of times I can find the answers on SSA so I decided to join.

34 minutes ago, NM^3 said:

I found SSA by searching for answers on google, just random questions and a lot of times I can find the answers on SSA so I decided to join.

That's awesome!  I've been a member for quite a few years now. When I joined here I was a member of several other forums as well but it didn't take long to realize that this one was far better than the others. I kept my accounts on the others but focused my time and attention here. 

I hope you find it as great a place as I have!!

On 1/22/2017 at 4:45 PM, NM^3 said:

That is great to hear.

Through heavy research about subwoofers, amps, and box building. This one has various good advice so i stuck with this one to my #1 source!

6 hours ago, Mozilla214 said:

Through heavy research about subwoofers, amps, and box building. This one has various good advice so i stuck with this one to my #1 source!

Welcome to SSA