bjfish11

Important Announcement from Fisher Customs

Due to some crazy hours at work lately (and not looking to slow down anytime real soon), I have made the decision that I will no longer be building enclosures for an undetermined amount of time. It has been a very, very tough decision to make, but I feel it is necessary for my customers as well as FC as a whole.

I do not get to spend nearly as much time on my computer at home these days, so emails sit in my inbox. When I do have time to answer emails, it is taking away time from the shop, and time is very limited right now. Customer service is just as important to me as the quality of the final product, so I feel the only way to fairly treat my customers is by shutting down temporarily.

This will not be the end of FC, just a pause until I get some more free time back on my hands. I hope everyone understands, and like I said, this was NOT an easy decision to make. If you guys could help me out, if you read anything on other boards and such about "where have we been?" etc, let them know about this. I dont want anyone to think we are ignoring emails and that sort of thing, but I will rarely be checking my account during this break.

Even though the shop is closed, Dylan will still be offering the design service. You will need to contact him directly at Dylan @ FisherCustoms (dot) com. He will get you taken care of.

If anyone has any questions, please post here and I will address them when possible. FC will be back! Thanks fellas!

of course i am sorry to hear this

but i am sure you are doing what you need to

i support your decison

hope your back at it real soon

when you foward me the design we spoke of last week shall i look to source the build elsewere, or can you knock out that box

if yes cool

if no that is okay to

Just shoot me a email or pm and let me know

thanks

T B

You will be missed!

im still come down and demo my xcon for u when your free!

dammmnnnnn.....well as long as your comin back its all good.

take a break man, you definately deserve it. your work is top notch.

Well good luck on everything, and thanks for letting us all know in advance, this is what makes you a greay guy!

So can we still order blueprints? If not, does anyone know were to get some?

Yeah you can get them directly from jblcamry he does all the designs for BJ!!

Dang man thats to bad. Ive gotten 2 boxes from you and loved them both. Im sure i will do business again. Cant wait to see you come back.

Yes, Im still alive!

I have another announcement to make. Due, to my schedule finally slowing a little bit, thanks to the coming of cold weather, it looks like I will be in the shop again real soon. I havent been around much at all lately, but have noticed a lot of the same guys around, so thats good. Looking forward to being part of the community again!

Yes, Im still alive!

I have another announcement to make. Due, to my schedule finally slowing a little bit, thanks to the coming of cold weather, it looks like I will be in the shop again real soon. I havent been around much at all lately, but have noticed a lot of the same guys around, so thats good. Looking forward to being part of the community again!

im here if u need anything

Yes, Im still alive!

Thats great news! A few people were asking.

Glad your back I'll be needing a new box in a month!

and believe it or not, Team Decent Founder has gotten better at using sketchup....

hmmm

glad to have you back....

and believe it or not, Team Decent Founder has gotten better at using sketchup....

hmmm

glad to have you back....

That i have.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to getting back in the shop. Hopefully have things running full steam again in the next month or so.