Mark LaFountain

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just checking inventory and most all guns are at 0 stock!

Plenty for sale here. My uncle works for a local distributor in their brand new gigantic warehouse.

Yes there are plenty locally here also, but I am not going to pay more than I can order them in for. Unless a local shop has buy one get one free.

Anyone make spinner luggage that will actually hold up to frequent airline baggage handling?

Anyone make spinner luggage that will actually hold up to frequent airline baggage handling?

Think tank.

So.... I think I'm going to try to loose 60 pounds by mid February before I go to PR.

Might be a little extreme, but I'm going to try.

. . . And guess who stumbled onto another incredibly cheap vehicle?

Just when I got my driveway cleared. LOL!

Ooooooooh, what did you get!?
xeleventymillion

1995F150 for $200.

Surprisingly clean and very little rust.

That has to be a 2wd unit...

I'd have bought that in a heart beat.

Yep.

4.9, 5 speed, no power anything, single cab.

Only 3 spots of rust; over either wheel, but small, and a nice hole in the DS fender bottom. Cab, rest of bed, and frame are solid as shit.

With no rust that'll run till the end of time.  

So.... I think I'm going to try to loose 60 pounds by mid February before I go to PR.

Might be a little extreme, but I'm going to try.

MOSCOW, December 11. /TASS/. Yars ballistic missile systems have been put on full combat alert in Kozelsk, a town located some 220 kilometers southwest of Moscow, Lieutenant General Sergey Siver, commander of the Vladimir missile unit, said on Friday.

"The missile regiment of the Kozelsk unit equipped with the state-of-the-art Yars missile system has been put on full combat alert," he said.

"The key characteristic of this system is guaranteed suppression of anti-missile defense systems and, if necessary, causing irreparable damage to the enemy," he added.

That's super.

So it's a missle system to suppress anti-missile systems? Wouldn't the anti-missile system suppress the anti-missile missiles before being suppressed?

So it's a missle system to suppress anti-missile systems? Wouldn't the anti-missile system suppress the anti-missile missiles before being suppressed?

In mother Russia anti missile systems anti the anti missile systems.

huh? Why? I haven't checked a bag of lcuggage in years. Briggs and Riley is the only answer if you must though. Unconditional warranty

huh? Why? I haven't checked a bag of lcuggage in years. Briggs and Riley is the only answer if you must though. Unconditional warranty

Me either; I suggested LuggageWorks to no avail. 2 wheel carry on is all I've ever used :shrug:

I use pretty much all B&R as they are about as bombproof as you can get.  I also can't say I understand the 4 wheel thing either.  Takes up room and adds weight.  Roll like shit on crappy ground as well.  Give me 2 real wheels and a 20" size and I am golden for up to 3 weeks easy.

My go to bag atm

http://www.briggs-riley.com/shop/type/carry-on/domestic-carry-on-upright-garment-bag

Fuckin' love that thing.  Hotel hopping everynight is uber easy and organized.  I wear a dress shirt everyday though so I may have different needs.  I will add though that packing on hangers is WAY faster than folding.  I HATE folding.

Well you guys sure are making me feel fat and lazy with all this weight lifting talk.

x2

Almost gym time.  Fuck this time of year, taking away my work outs.

Hit back hard today. Felt great. Destroyed my abs in between back sets. So much pain, yet so good at the same time.

Here's Whitey Ford.

20151215_164049_zpsk4a4dmfy.jpg

Nice. That would bring around 800-1200 here all week long.

Sweet, that is a long bed. Awesome for hauling fire wood.

Makes me feel I overlayed for my bike ..... A lot

Here's Whitey Ford.

20151215_164049_zpsk4a4dmfy.jpg

Lots of potential.  What is your plan for it?

Fuck that. Just gonna roll it til the wheels fall off.