Notorious97200

How can I check a 7500 ?

I was talking on the phone to a seller from a local shop : they work on batteries and accessories for boats.

They have Optima, Vision, a few small Odyssey, and Trojan batteries.

He knows there are a lot of rebadged batts, but he feels like the Trojan 31 is a good choice : they're made in the USA !

At first he wanted to sell a Group31 Optima, when I told him it was for car audio. No thanks !

I'll keep my Vision 105 for now.

1 hour ago, Notorious97200 said:

I was talking on the phone to a seller from a local shop : they work on batteries and accessories for boats.

They have Optima, Vision, a few small Odyssey, and Trojan batteries.

He knows there are a lot of rebadged batts, but he feels like the Trojan 31 is a good choice : they're made in the USA !

At first he wanted to sell a Group31 Optima, when I told him it was for car audio. No thanks !

I'll keep my Vision 105 for now.

The Odyssey 2150s are EXCELLENT batteries

On 29 août 2016 at 4:35 PM, Randal Johnson said:

They don't have the 2150. Only 2 smaller models. 

Sucks because im on the lookout for battery myself and come to find out that Sears does not sell the Diehard Platinums anymore.

45 minutes ago, jcarter1885 said:

Sucks because im on the lookout for battery myself and come to find out that Sears does not sell the Diehard Platinums anymore.

Hit up Ryan Miskin (Ram Designs) on facebook, he just got a load of G31 batteries in for insanely cheap prices.

8 hours ago, Randal Johnson said:

Florida wouldn't know "southern" if you slapped them in the face with it. How I know ?? I have ken folk there. And Florida being "redneck" ??? Now I know you ain't from the south. LOL

What's more southern then applachian coal country. The actual redneck name was invented from the battles fought here and in the eastern part of Virginia. Our driveway growing up was a creek and we lived on a tobacco farm. We even raised our own food and lived in a house Built over 150 years old complete with well water and 2 seater out house. Obviously we don't live this way anymore but we grew up as country as you can.

2 hours ago, Billy Jack said:

What's more southern then applachian coal country ???

Mississippi Belles and Georgia peaches.

On August 31, 2016 at 1:05 AM, Randal Johnson said:

Mississippi Belles and Georgia peaches.

Edited by Billy Jack