Randal Johnson

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche

Few small updates for SSA, Been gone a while, Got me working the Big Rigs too much these days. Way it goes I guess.

A-Pilars are finally done. leaving them with Tweeters only.

gallery_5_7_35995.jpg

gallery_5_7_4629.jpg

Nice and stealthy with a beautiful stage and image !!! I love a 2 way fully active setup !!!

Bought a set of LED headlights for the Avalanche. Ran into a problem. They wouldn't work without trimming the radiator support mounts.

Didn't want to do this. Stock seems to work fine for now, we will figure something out later. What to do with the lights ???

Noticed one of my reverse lights was out, so there was a option to use the LEDs !!! Worked perfect !!!

gallery_5_7_73497.jpggallery_5_7_55785.jpg

I promise that it really looks like headlights shining from the back of my Avalanche !!! no need for additional lights, that's for sure !!!

Time for the old Kenwood DNX9980HD to come out and be replaced with the Kenwood DNX995s !!!

gallery_5_7_15584.jpg

Got it installed !!! Working on the tune and got too late to take pics. I will be back with an update on this soon !!!

WOW! Haven't been on this Forum in a FAT Minute. Still rolling in the Avalanche. Few updates here and there. 

169358928_449348629674586_4612324222981631635_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=dbeb18&_nc_ohc=Mc3CwPdEf9AAX9KUaGe&_nc_ht=scontent.fmem1-1.fna&oh=9380cb1bcf3dc44c4d648a6e6af3653c&oe=6093944A

Damn Randal. Been over a year.  Nice to see you back.  Looking good good man.

Ive always wanted to do a blowthru in an Avalanche. 

On 4/9/2021 at 8:29 AM, nigel said:

Damn Randal. Been over a year.  Nice to see you back.  Looking good good man.

Thank you Sir.

On 4/11/2021 at 1:15 AM, jcarter1885 said:

Ive always wanted to do a blowthru in an Avalanche. 

Blow through is gone. Have a center console sub enclosure now.No description available.

The A-Pillars are gone that's shown in this pic. new 4" driver/tweet locations being rebuilt.