Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

I found SSA by vigorously searching the internet in order to find the best possible system for my money, and after lurking for a while, I have zero regrets! OhYeah.gif

So many google searches for things end up here, and also, the store, i knew about SSA's store before i knew of the forum.

I found it because of BryanTheCeo... Whoop Whoop

I found it because of BryanTheCeo... Whoop Whoop

So many google searches for things end up here, and also, the store, i knew about SSA's store before i knew of the forum.

I found SSA by vigorously searching the internet in order to find the best possible system for my money, and after lurking for a while, I have zero regrets! OhYeah.gif

Was looking up modding my zed built autotek bts 7300

I'm recently getting back into car audio after taking a somewhat long hiatus.  After doing tons of research to find an amp that fit my needs money and wattage wise, I came across the brand Crescendo and after doing a search on google for their amps, it lead me here.  In turn I ended up ordering the Crescendo S1500.1.  The rest is history. adhd.gif

Interested in DSS subs, site referenced by a member of another forum.

My friend Steve Mead told me to check it out. Been here since.

:WELCOME:

I found out about ssa subs from ca.com. Very happy I did. A buddy of mine has an Icon now, can't wait til I can run some SSAs myself.

They have a great selection of subs to chose from, eek5wavey.gif

PorkChop team IAK. Great guy made me feel right at home at world finals Nashville

Hey..lol I'm a newbie!

I was searching for non-mainstream car audio equipment on Google and this company and forum came up then I checked it out and now I'm here lol

I found out about ssa subs from ca.com. Very happy I did. A buddy of mine has an Icon now, can't wait til I can run some SSAs myself.

:woot:

Sencheezy sent me here to have some fun!

Sencheezy sent me here to have some fun!

:WELCOME:

I was looking for boss, rock wood, and pyramid stuff, and a watt booster. Y'all came right up in the search! ;). Now all I need is Alfine or kengood....

You will find even better products here.

I was looking for 18s to run in my jeep. Obsidian stopped selling and i was looking for good prices on sundown. Ended up going with an xcon and will be walling two this coming spring!

I was looking for 18s to run in my jeep. Obsidian stopped selling and i was looking for good prices on sundown. Ended up going with an xcon and will be walling two this coming spring!

Excellent choice.

Via SoundQubed forum that you host.  I honestly don't remember how i came across them months ago... looking (still am) for something better than what you can get off the shelf at Walmart kinda product.

After 17 years with no bass I began searching Google for the best budget sq sub and the Dcon kept showing up in post after post. Purchased a couple and been here ever since. Those reviews were right.... AMAZING subs for the $. Plus those vids of Justin's Blazer with the Evils in it totally dropped my jaw. Can't get any better advertising than that! ;-)

After 17 years with no bass I began searching Google for the best budget sq sub and the Dcon kept showing up in post after post. Purchased a couple and been here ever since. Those reviews were right.... AMAZING subs for the $. Plus those vids of Justin's Blazer with the Evils in it totally dropped my jaw. Can't get any better advertising than that! ;-)

There's always zach's astro van. That thing is insanely brutal.

What up everyone. Finnally got around to creating an account so I could join in on the fun... Lol and finnally ask a question rather than go ogling and hoping some one has a similar situation. Lol

hey fellas, just joined the forums section. what took so long? hell if I know. I found out about ssa from another site that we're not allowed to discuss lol (yes I read the site rules threads). just from reading those I'm going to assume this forum will be 10 times better than other places. I bought my 12 in icons from ssa 2 years ago and I just picked up a mechman elite last week. so I've decided long ago already that SSA is my go to fav place.

Found the place after seeing SSA referenced on other forums. Had never heard of SSA, but the last sub I bought was a Elemental Design Ov13 so I'm a bit out of the loop. Sux that I went another route with subs before checking out SSA though.