Welcome to SSA Car Audio Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Aaron Clinton

How did you guys find SSA???

1,158 posts in this topic

Honestly can't even remember where I first heard of SSA, word of mouth for sure. I've wanted evils for a long time but just now got around to ordering one.

7 hours ago, TheBrick1996 said:

Honestly can't even remember where I first heard of SSA, word of mouth for sure. I've wanted evils for a long time but just now got around to ordering one.

Welcome to the forum!

That's a hell of a sub you chose!

9 hours ago, TheBrick1996 said:

Welcome to SSA

Lets see. Because the world of google brings me here every time i have an audio idea.. and since ive picked my highs amp up from you guys and probably gonna be bigger things down the road i figured id take up a squatter post for a while

I was pouring through forums looking for lists of high quality audio equipment and the name SSA popped up on a google search. Clicked and here we are!

Thats because ssa is the bestest forum on the webz!!!

Came across it one day before they were really in the sub game. Easily the best forum around!

I was on the Rockford Fosgate forum for quite a while, a long time ago. And there was a guy named Thummper on there that built bad ass boxes. He was using SSA subs. I started looking into it and have been hooked since I saw what they could do. I am waiting to receive my xcon 15 that I ordered this week.