Sign in to follow this  
B7L|BL4Z3R

ordering an Fi BTL

what kind of performance do you want

what would be the best configuration and what is the most important out of thos options

So daily driving, not pure SPL.

If it was me, I would go ahead and get cooling and HiXmCoil. May not need them now, but if you are like 99% of the people installing these subs, you will eventually want more power and louder. . .

You will want daily, universal, and your voice coil impedance will depend on the amp you choose.

Brian

i will be either getting an SPL 2000 watt amp or a Hifonics BXi1208D

and what ohm dual 1 or dual 2

umm idk something LOUd but where i dont have to buy a REALLY nice amp

so wots yours $$$ ...and why than go for BTL(cause u heard it hits hard) ...go for Q,havoc or Bl ... no need for Really nice amp (whatever that means)... :neil:

i want a btl beacuse its the best and eventually i will be getting a GREAT amp like a rockford fosgate or a extremly nice hifonics amp and i will POUND

well if u got the $$ than go for BTL ....but first buy an amp with 2000Wrms or up.... and upgrade your electrical sys ........ fing05.gif

Edited by SEBASTO

im getting the btl but what ohm on that 1ohm or 2 ohm

dual 1 for amps with 2ohm .... and dual 2 for those stable at 1 ohm ...

My 2006 has not failed on me yet but I don't think it does 2000 exact. I don't know how or havent had it tested to see what the actual power output is. good luck

i want a btl beacuse its the best and eventually i will be getting a GREAT amp like a rockford fosgate or a extremly nice hifonics amp and i will POUND

There's no such thing as an "extremly nice hifonics amp".

Sign in to follow this