DLP Customs

Who we are and what we offer.

X2

a single 12" capeble of 150+db should be "enough" for 25% of the random viewers but what do i know..

Why are you replying to old ass threads in an archive?

Just wondering, About the count up, this is probably one of the forums with the least traffic, not sure who would want to be anybody here.

Just wondering, About the count up, this is probably one of the forums with the least traffic, not sure who would want to be anybody here.

Personally, I love it here.  Sure, it's a little slower here than on some other car audio forums.  The difference is that here it's about quality, not quantity.  The other forums are chock full of crap starting, attention seeking, false information repeating members and none of that is conducive to a productive environment.  I'm not saying that none of that EVER happens here, but it is usually started by new members from those forums and gets stomped out fairly quickly on most occasions.   I would much rather be a member of a site that is a little slower but full of good people and information than a site that has lots of activity and none of it worth seeing.

Just my .02

I agree...I am actually part of the admin/mod team on a pretty big car audio forum,but here in the past couple of years I find myself here more than my home forum..

Alton, Mikel7829 I used to spend countless hours a day here when I first made this account, but now facebook seems to be the easiest way for any car audio related info.