Sign in to follow this  
TheNewSon

Compilation sale

Well I have a few things that need to go. So I'll post eveything here with prices and feel free to shoot me some offers. I'm not really looking for any trades, but feel free to offer anyway.

First is a Crystal Mobilesound CMPX215. Just over a month of use, very very good condition. One very slight scratch on the cone as seen in the pictures. If you want more pics of the flat-wind coil or anything else, just let me know. New Price 210 Shipped! Just Offer Me Something

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

Next are some Infinity full range speakers. 6x9's and 6.5 reference series. Both sets are in good shape and work perfectly. Swivel tweeters, one of the 6.5's has a small crack in the plastic as seen in pictures. 20 plus shipping each set.Both Sets Are Sold

Next I have 2 oversized 12 inch subwoofer baskets and motors. They were Farenheit CK-12D's. Pretty beefy subs. Will not fit in a regular 12" hole. FI, PAP, and Mach 5 all said they could recone them. 20 plus shipping each.

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

Finally two sets of 12 foot Rockford Fosgate RCA's. 10 dollars shipped for both sets.Both Sets Are Sold.

Also have a matching set of Soundstorm 6x9's and 6.5's. Slade series. work great, pics upon request. Best offer.Both Sets Are Sold.

-C

Edited by TheNewSon

Wow, I need to find money for the Crystal.

Wow, I need to find money for the Crystal.

It truly is an amazing sub. I love it, but have had my fun and am trying a new Interfire sub. So the Crystal can go to a good home for someone else to love.

-C

Infinity speakers are all sold. Someone brought to my attention that the Crystal has RE softparts. Looking for offers on the Crystal/RE.

-C

what size v/c 's do the subs have that need to be reconed.. ight not be all to bad reconed with better quality soft parts.. as long as the v/c is at least 2" +... let me know. thanks, Joe

Yeah, Farenheit had them listed as a 3", but in fact they are 2.5 inch voice coils. I will include one of the cones with the voice coil on it so anyone who recones them can get exact measurements to match them up with.

-C

Would one be able to remove the basket and put on a different one, like, would I be able to order smaller baskets from FI or M5 to change the subs to a different size?

I need 10's :D

It's a six bolt basket which I thought was fairly standard but I could be wrong. But yeah I don't see why you couldn't.

-C

Soundstorms sold now too. Just the Farenheits and the Crystal/RE left. 210 shipped on the Crystal or best offer. PM me some offers.

-C