mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

As does my pad...........I'll clean it this weekend LOL

I'm gonna vacuum and shampoo the carpet this weekend. I told my room mate I wanted to do that before I ever moved in but we never got around to it. The carpet is pretty bad.

Yeah, Chris, I like Saves The Day. Haven't listened to them in a long time, though. Around 2 years. That's what happens when your music collection gets too large.

I like beer...a lot. It's really the only alcohol I can drink. I think I've got around 40 different beers on the shelf in my room here. But I don't begrudge anyone for drinking, say, Corona. Some people like $5 t-shirts, I like $40 collared shirts; that's cool.

Think I sold one of the antennas I was getting rid of :)

Pocketed $200, w00t

local pickup is nice

Guy with the Maggies wants $150, I have no idea what model they are or what their condition is, but that can't be that bad of a price :)

Asking for more info now...might be on the hunt for a receiver or integrated amp here shortly...

I like beer...a lot. It's really the only alcohol I can drink. I think I've got around 40 different beers on the shelf in my room here. But I don't begrudge anyone for drinking, say, Corona. Some people like $5 t-shirts, I like $40 collared shirts; that's cool.

werd fing05.giffing05.gif I just started listening to them again. They were very good live. I just got back from hooters and have a nice buzz going.

This week has renewed my hatred of Windows 98 ... For whatever reason, I've had like 6 Windows 98 computers come into the shop this week and all of them have been a complete pain in the ass ... I can't even count the number of Fatal Exception errors and Windows Protection errors and other various blue screens and black screens of death I've encountered in the last 3 days ... How the hell people managed to get anything done on that POS operating system, I'll never know ...

When I suggested to one person that they should get a new computer because their hard drive has 4000+ bad sectors on it, they replied, "I don't want to do that. I haven't heard very good things about Windows Vista."

I just shook my head.

There are entirely too many computers in the wrong hands out there.

like mine, lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:slayer:

i've got to try out this new dsl connection. probably slow by everyone's standards , 3mbps down, 728kbps up, but hey, it's small town usa.

so, excuse me, while i wh0re about!! which ended at 11646

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i've got to try out this new dsl connection. probably slow by everyone's standards , 3mbps down, 728kbps up, but hey, it's small town usa.

so, excuse me, while i wh0re about!!