Sign in to follow this  
shift675

12" fi ssd box

Can someone post a blue print of a ported box for this. my friend said someone was going to build me one for the past month and nothing has happen yet so i figured if someone could just post a blue print i could build it my self i was looking for something tuned around 33 hz. can someone get me dimensions and all that good stuff. thanks for hepling.

hey man thanks a alot. that was a lot of help. took me a couple seconds to figure everything out ( im new to all of this) but thanks. ill have to post some picture up when im done. now if i cut all the pieces like that and add a terminal for the wires that wont affect anything will it?

As in available space? If you get a circular set of terminals and just use a hole saw to cut an opening.. your internal space won't change.

Just make sure to seal up the edges.

ok and also are all the measurements and frequency right even if i cut the circle for the speaker like when i put it in it wont change anything?

the fi website says it only displaces .14 i think. so do i just subtract tht and try to get my total in between what fi suggests?

Edited by shift675

picture1im2.png

w434.png

so where it shows box left and right plate why does it say 19.25 x15.5 x 19.5 x 15.5???? my only other question

and i think im ready to start my build

btw does everything up there look good is it ready to build?

Edited by shift675

Sign in to follow this