Sign in to follow this  
Maddenkid2011

OPINIONS!

Ok, so ive been pondering this for a while now. I want "HOLY SHIT TURN THAT DOWN BEFORE I DIE, I CANT BREATHE ITS SOOOO LOUD!!!!" kind of subs.

So, i deciding between the Audioque HDC312's or the Fi BL 12's

I want this reaction coming from my high school classmates who think there Dual 12" prefab piece of shits are loud

Both will be powered accordingly by Sundown or Audioque and box will be built to specifications.

Other Subs are welcome

Not going over $300 for a 12

This is in a trailblazer

Edited by Maddenkid2011

Ok, so ive been pondering this for a while now. I want "HOLY SHIT TURN THAT DOWN BEFORE I DIE, I CANT BREATHE ITS SOOOO LOUD!!!!" kind of subs.

So, i deciding between the Audioque HDC312's or the Fi BL 12's

I want this reaction coming from my high school classmates who think there Dual 12" prefab piece of shits are loud

Both will be powered accordingly by Sundown or Audioque and box will be built to specifications.

do u want to be loud as hell or would you like to sound good while doing so

Ik on this forum there is no such thing as being loud and sounding good but in my ears there is so I am looking for loud as hell and then be able to turn it down and sound good.

I wanna be able to impress and then enjoy

Ik on this forum there is no such thing as being loud and sounding good but in my ears there is so I am looking for loud as hell and then be able to turn it down and sound good.

I wanna be able to impress and then enjoy

lol no there is a suck thing as being loud as hell and sounding good. whats not possible is having a true sq setup thats hitting a 150.

take ssa for instance the subs are geared torward sound quality first but still have major output so you can sound good while getting loud.

Ive always thought that too but it seems like everytime i look at a forum and somebody says loud sound quality they instantly get smashed for even thinking of such an absurd thing. lol.

BACK ON TOPIC

Whats your opinion?

Ive always thought that too but it seems like everytime i look at a forum and somebody says loud sound quality they instantly get smashed for even thinking of such an absurd thing. lol.

BACK ON TOPIC

Whats your opinion?

i think my avatar says it all... i am a SSA person myself and will continue to stick by ssa i would go xcon if i were you

here is a quote and gtis are one of the most acoustically accurate subson the market

"really digging these subs

I seriously think these Xcons are really comparable to the differential drive JBL Wgti subs for

tightness and accuracey.....they just hit 4X harder....LOL"

I shoulda seen this coming from you. lol.

Xcon = $100 OVER budget

I'm sure you are 100% correct with what your saying about Holy Shit loud and sound quality but i chose these sub woofers for their beautiful price tags

I shoulda seen this coming from you. lol.

Xcon = $100 OVER budget

I'm sure you are 100% correct with what your saying about Holy Shit loud and sound quality but i chose these sub woofers for their beautiful price tags

lol ...

And what do you mean by chosing subs beacause of thier price tags...

I mean im trying to get the loudest subs and cleanest subs for under $275ish

how mcuh power do u have..

I cud fit an 18 in it, it doesnt really matter. i just dont see the reason to spend more money when the size of the sub doesnt really matter. Does it? lol

I cud fit an 18 in it, it doesnt really matter. i just dont see the reason to spend more money when the size of the sub doesnt really matter. Does it? lol

cone area does when it comes to output in theory a 15 is louder than a 12 off the same power with the same motor ect... but there are alot of variables that have to be taken into account. in this case i would go with a 15 in 4 cubes tunned to 33 hertz... should be louder in the end

Alright. I am already Audioque loyal and the HDC315 looks like it beats the shit outta cars.

if thats the route you feel like taking i say go for it.. i have never used aq myself maybe someone else will chime in that has