Sign in to follow this  
indytrucks

RF Fanatics?

Are these any good? I found a local shop with some FNX1514's and FNX2514's brand new in the boxes and some Fanatics amps as well. From what I can tell these are older Fosgate but I don't know much about them. What is a good price to pay for them? Should I get them?

I had the original fanatic Q's and they did very well for a number of years. I never got to play with the fanatic X's but if you get them cheap but in great shape go for it if they fit.

I had the original fanatic Q's and they did very well for a number of years. I never got to play with the fanatic X's but if you get them cheap but in great shape go for it if they fit.

Well they are brand new in the box never used. They have a few sets of the 1514's i think and one of the 2514. I just don't know if they sound good at all or what I should be paying for them. And are the little red and silver amps any good? I don't need them but if anyone else is interested in them I can look into them a little further. Those are brand new too.

Well they are brand new in the box never used. They have a few sets of the 1514's i think and one of the 2514. I just don't know if they sound good at all or what I should be paying for them. And are the little red and silver amps any good? I don't need them but if anyone else is interested in them I can look into them a little further. Those are brand new too.

I did some research on the speakers and seen a guy on craiglist selling some brand new ones I believe for $75 since he got them for $100, so I guessing anywhere from $75 or below depending on your negotiation skills.

Those RF amps could be worth some good money on ebay if you can grab them cheap.