Sign in to follow this  
Jybfan04

Recones for other drivers

Possibly if you send it in.

If I told you what kind of specs I were looking for would that be possible?

Once... gap is similar to an MT... IIRC.

I am looking to slowly get back into car audio as the bug has bitten me once again. I don't want to do too much and rather take it slow and do something with what I have before I go out buying subwoofers. I have 2 RE HC's one is a 15" and the other a motor with an attached 15" basket. I also have a MD Napalm motor also with a 15" basket attached. I originally took out everything out of my car because of weight issues and having problems with my suspension. I have fixed my suspension problems and I am getting sick again from not having any bass. Ultimately I want to run sundown amps as I have before in the past but I am not certain on what I want to run. I have a plan on running no more then 4k watts. My ideas thus far have been 2 saz-1500d, 2 saz-2000d, or 1 saz-3000d. Currently my electrical is as follows: HO 200 amp alt, deka g34 up front, and batcap 2k in the rear. I also need to decide on what 4 channel I want to run. I will be running 4 mids and 2 tweets. I have a pair of AA polys, 1 pair of vifa tweets, 1 pair of phoenix gold rsd 2 way mids. I am thinking of getting the napalm reconed to a 12 or reconing the RE HC's to a pair of 12s. I ultimately want to sell all of them as I rather get me some Nightshade 12's and be done with it all. If I recone any of them subs I would like to get the bl as high as possible while keeping a fairly low fs. I want to run about 1500 watts to either of them. Any suggestions Jake?

similiar question on my PAP WMD2r 15".....

can it be reconed with Sundown parts......

chop

Sign in to follow this