Cashdollar2009

Sufficient enough electrical? Hifonics BXi2610d

So i am in a debate between the Fi BL 15 and Fi BTL 15, the deciding factor is wether or not i will have the electrical support for the amplifier. I am wondering if i would have enough electrical to keep up with the Hifonics BXi2610d to run on the BTL... Here are my specs...

Electrical:

Stock Alternator 105 Amps

Stock Battery Up Front

Big Three in 1/0

One run of 1/0 to Trunk

Power Acoustik 5.0 Farad Cap. ( start criticizing, it will be gone in the new setup)

I have been running 1100rms at 2-ohms with little noticable dimming while sitting still, but none while driving.

I plan to add a Kinetik 1200 in the rear with the new installation.

My voltage has never dipped below 12.2V without the kinetik, how efficient would this be to run the 2610d???

Thanks ahead guys

Definitely stop bumping so hard at idle, that is voltage killer right there. I wouldnt put that Hifonics BXI-2610D on that Kinetik 1200, your gonna need a bigger battery depending on your listening habits (I can tell so far that it wouldnt be enough). Install a voltmeter and bigger secondary battery and monitor your voltage then go from there since all car's electrical will act different, but that should be a start.

Get a bigger battery and don't jam at idle and you should be okay not great but okay.