Sign in to follow this  
incaracoustics

fi for india

hellooooo!!! where r u guys!!! our team is waiting to kick off the celebration here, have all of you gone on a holiday???

I am with him only. Me getting two SMD/AA 18 inch subs for my ride.

Guys, sorry for the delay your order is being processed. I will have all the info to Manish later today.

Thanks!

Guys, sorry for the delay your order is being processed. I will have all the info to Manish later today.

Thanks!

somebody please email us tracking number, scott said shipment expected friday, we need to make arrangements for clearing, forwarding and depositing duty!

Thanks!

somebody please email us tracking number, scott said shipment expected friday, we need to make arrangements for clearing, forwarding and depositing duty!

Any updates Scott / AM ???

Manish has the details.

not recd buddy. scott said yday he'll get details fr shipping dept n forward, haven't got them yet... pl email me id of person in charge of shipping.

products finally arrived at delhi airport :drink40: , boy finally they are just few kilometers from me, but these custom guys are too slow... i am totally going mad :deadhorse:

Edited by aman gujral

Well.. After seeing the floods on TV throughout Delhi I would just hope they dont get wet LOL

Let us know when you get them safe and sound, and when you install some SMDs into a riksha or a 3 wheeler :lol2:

Well.. After seeing the floods on TV throughout Delhi I would just hope they dont get wet LOL

Let us know when you get them safe and sound, and when you install some SMDs into a riksha or a 3 wheeler :lol2:

well 2X15" JBL GTI's had already made it to TaTa Nano, i see no difficulty for a SMD into a three wheeler :P .

and what floods!! Delhi got dried up again in no time :D

Thanks to everyone !!!

Got the subs last night reached home at 3 in the morning. Waiting to install them but in a Swift for the time being. Will post the pics in a new thread !!!

And one more thing I got lucky as I have the #59 and #60 with me !!!

Sign in to follow this