Briggiboy33

Ssl2600d amplifier help needed!

So does this really put out 600rms at 4 ohms? Or would i be better off with my power bass 400.2? Im hoping to sell my power bass to a friend and buy the ssl for $130

Coments Please!

What is an SSL2600? What does the PowerBass output at 4 ohms?

Sound storm laboratories... F2600d amplifier. Powerbass puts out 400rms.. The ssl amp says it puts out 750... But idt its cea certified.. And wanted to ask about it. Its really cheap but figured get more power and gain down... Idk. I just want more power for my x12. Shooting for around 600 or even more possibly but very low funds...

Never heard of them and you won't hear much if any difference between 400 and 600 watts.

It would be a waste of time and money, stick with the powerbass.

It would be a waste of time and money, stick with the powerbass.

Why do you say that? And would the next larger one be more worth it for me? Or should i just not even think about that company?

As stated before you won't notice much of a difference between the power levels. And they are not the greatest amps, think bottom of the basement flea market stuff.

Well it says 750 rms.... So its almost double power... But what really makes an amp not good?

For the most part, you get what you pay for. Buy it, try it out. If you like it, cool, if not, we told you so.