All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The absolute worst car I've ever owned.
  3. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Wife had a 91 200 turbo. Sold that damn thing years ago.
  4. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Be thankful you weren't stupid enough to buy an Audi.
  5. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I feel your pain.
  6. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The DD was broke so was kinda forced into it, which ended up being a bug on the MAF sensor I hope. Then decided to jump on the mustang while I had the wind beneath my wings. Also checked my tweeters and amp in the DD, to see which shit the bed. Of course was the tweets which brought me here. Lol
  7. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Yeah Care to elaborate? Because if it's that good maybe I won't wait to afford the Mx6
  8. For the back speakers also component they are older Alpine set. Cant remember model and powered by Hertz HDP4. See images for the available controls.
  9. Zed Levithan and Focal Kr2 compnent set. Headunit Alpine INA W910. Pics of the settings on the amplifier attached.
  10. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So jealous, to have time to work on a car....
  11. We are going to need a lot more information... What component set do you have? What amp? Etc.
  12. I need some help with understanding the xover frequency for the tweeter and the frequencies for the woofer part of the component set. There is high pass choice on my amp of 1.8K,4K, 80, 115, 360. Low pass 1.8K, 4K, 80K,115K, 360 I am having really time understanding this... Please advice me.
  13. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm working on a '64 Fiat... Have to order all the parts in.
  14. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The interweb isnt being much help either.
  15. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fucking replacement switch is different. Oh the joys of having a true 1964.5 'Stang.
  16. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Went to drive the Mustang yesterday and the key switch got stuck on with the car running. Thankfully I have a new switch and key tumbler in hand to install. So upside down under a dash is where I'll be for the next 30 minutes.
  17. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Cooking my first brisket on the smoker today... Just winging it for temp and time at this point.
  18. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

19. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Haven't heard back yet. Sending more info over today.
  20. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The only way that's worth it is if you get paid so much more you can afford to move of you are okay with having a place near there to stay during the week.
  21. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Is the extra pay worth the commute?
  22. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Have to say I enjoyed driving the X6 5.0 around...almost enough to where I wish I would have done that instead of the big ugly.
  23. Nope.

Hi Sonnie and welcome to SSA we ask that you post a tag with your items Stating the date and your SSA username and SSA logo. We appreciate the honesty of your post. Good luck with your sale.
  24. Nope.

Please read the rules before posting.
  25. Last week
  26. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

They don't want to be embarrassed by your force multiplier. Can't blame 'em!
  27. Welcome to the IHoP v.2

They just nose in because it sounds like a war when we do this. Best part is they are notified because there are 3 full auto guns there which we have to let the sheriff know also. They do get invited, but sadly never show.
  1. Load more activity