All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Either the speedway just had an awesome ass fireworks show, or some shit blew up. The thing is a couple miles from my house and I FELT the explosions and it lit up the sky.
  3. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I was trying to be quick with my words. If they offered me leadership I would resolve it. They are not offering me leadership at this time. When I mentioned better than before I meant different company. When I started at this company, I loved my first location. They just offered me a really good opportunity. I took it and I am finding out now, why such a great position was still open. The general manager of our whole location used to have this department under her. Now I am in charge of the department with no peers or subordinates. Thank you for the rest of the encouragement though J. I'll figure it out, I'm just down because the last 4 of 5 positions I've been witness to flat out law violations and none have had any healthy culture. That simply makes me feel I might be subconsciously attracted to those places or those place to me.
  4. Today
  5. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So combining these two posts I am left drawing a conclusion that is their perception that you can get along with everyone and mentor those around you to be like you. Being 'HYPER clear at interviews' is a bullshit blanket statement in my option. Saying you fail at working with people like those you described means you might not be cut out for certain types of leadership roles; and honestly I don't believe it. As for the closing statement of 'a lighter version of the culture I left'......well you got promoted/transferred. That should (by all logic) give you the ability to change shit up in the new location. Make changes wherever you end up after a reasonable assessment period. You see shit you don't like? Change it, but tell them WHY you are changing it. Yes I am well a-fucking-ware that it is not necessary for a supervisor or a boss to explain shit; but a leader does. That being said there is a limit as to how much explanation needs to be given. I also think you might be reading a bit deeper into this than usual given everything that has happened within the last year. It might just be a case of too much stress and bullshit wearing on ya. Just keep pressing on, and you'll get where you wanna be. Even if you need to change your scenery to do it. J
  6. Second Skin

Your 3-day weekend just got better...

Have a great weekend everyone..we will be out of the office but back taking orders and providing phone service Tuesday!!!
  7. Yesterday
  8. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

When I saw it might be me, I am also saying that I somehow appeal to those types of people. They continue to hire me, despite me being HYPER clear at interviews. As in I said I left a situation like this, don't want it again, got hired, then somehow via a promotion/transfer ended up in a lighter version of the culture I left.
  9. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Good questions. #1. I've given it a few months. Personally I have done my best to give them a reason to like me. At least from my point of view, and by asking them what they would like and/or expect from me. The significant problem where I am now is that I will get an answer from them about how to to things, then when they do not follow their own rules they change the goalposts with a lot of "yeah, but" type situations. I actually get along best with the people who are not like me personally. The ones who I have more lifestyles in common with, I have nothing in common when it comes to professional behavior. #2. Occam's razor is my major problem at the moment.... so either I don't have enough info, or it is me.
  10. Second Skin

Eye Spy With My Eye

Thanks, we are honored to be a part of these awesome builds for Steve Saleen and the 1,300 HP record breaker (hopefully).
  11. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

BTW, tomorrow night early coverage starts at 10 eastern on ESPN (I believe ESPN plus also has it starting at 7:30) is Top Rank Boxing from Kissimmee, FL. Well I will be there ringside photographing the action for Rocket Sports and Entertainment. Last July I was editing for TR's official photographer, this year I'm shooting for a publication I do a lot for. J
  12. Osidebullet

Sundown and CAB install

so I have a Sundown Audio X-15 D4 15" Dual 4-Ohm 1250W RMS Subwooferand, and 2 CAB 1600.1 (Car Audio Bargain) - Rated 1600 watts RMS 1 ohm and I wanna strap both amps to this sub can it be possible.
  13. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well is there a common denominator between those people besides you? Also what do you think your problem is exactly? J
  14. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Nope. Left them a while back to concentrate on the new gig. I'm getting really worried that I have a problem though. These people are doing bad things that are costing me money and hurting the consumer and the business. How can I keep stumbling into these shitty situations. I'm really nervous it might be me. :-(
  15. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Still at the Men's whorehouse?
  16. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

All 100%, thanks for asking. No idea what happened, but they are monitoring him now 24/7 to see if they can figure it out. Current guess is that somehow an imbalance caused his heart rate to drop too far and he passed out.
  17. Tirefryr

Need new sub, blew my 18" treo ssx.

There are options in your price range, just nothing that will handle that power.
  18. Tirefryr

Need new sub, blew my 18" treo ssx.

There are other people who can recone for you. I won't mention names on here, but Google will help you. $500 is a joke.
  19. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Well, 3 more good suits. Now I need to bring in the others, and buy some nice looking travel ready suits. I really hope the Cole haan come in my size I'm really excited to try their stuff next time.
  20. nem

Eye Spy With My Eye

Awesome!
  21. Second Skin

Your 3-day weekend just got better...

Code is live, enjoy and have a great weekend!!!
  22. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean, how is your father today?
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Time to hand me the spare key and we start cruising LF for crockpot moms with the b'ys.
  24. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Why do they hate the boat??? J
  25. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I didn't say I was going to use it. My kids hate it.
  26. KimberlyCrotts

Before posting ANY questions

This is a rather interesting topic. Thanks a lot for the description!
  27. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Enjoy! Extra hours for me!
  28. Celebrate the first long weekend of the coming summer with 20% off ALL Second Skin products. The temperatures are rising, and those garage projects are calling your name…don’t miss out on this salute worthy savings all weekend long!!!

Use Coupon Code

COURAGE20

Thank you to the brave American service members who have sacrificed for this great nation. We salute you.

WWW.SECONDSKINAUDIO.COM

1. Load more activity