All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Oh yikes!! The forum wouldn't load for a while.... it might be time for a new phone or this site is having issues.
  3. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I overcooked a ribeye.... it was a shame but has convinced me to buy an immersion circulator. What one do I buy? It was still yummy BTW. I used the drippings and butter bath with garlic and my BILs lemon sage while still hot on top of greens, then topped with balsamic. Made a scrumptious steak salad and rescued a medium rare ribeye.
  4. Yesterday
  5. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Sean, you recently got a 4 wheeler. Why did you do that VS a traditional dirt bike?
  6. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm going to say something that is silly. I will not ride a Canondale or Raleigh (if they even make mtn bikes now). I had some bad experiences with those companies actually. Maybe they are better but I had some issues that could have changed the direction of my life if the accidents hadn't happened differently.
  7. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fffffdfuuuuuuuuuuck. Yass. I'll check it.
  8. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I do that. Well, I used to. When i was training for competitions I didnt have time to chew you bogey bastid!
  9. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Negotiating on this wouldn't suck either https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/d/minneapolis-cannondale-scalpel-hi-mod/6881988299.html
  10. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Matt https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/d/minneapolis-intense-t275c-enduro-all/6894465658.html I have ZERO idea what discount that is, but it is used Enduro in your size lol
  11. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Wow. It has been a strange one here too, but that would be sweet if my sled was here lol
  12. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I get the difference if you make a yummy ass shake
  13. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Is there a difference? ie, if you take 8oz of spinach and eat it or put it in the blender with water and then drink it. I realize no one would do that... I think, lol.
  14. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Meanwhile Colorado got almost 2 foot of snow yesterday.
  15. Getting rid of all my car audio equipment. Prefer to sell the big subs and amps locally in southern California, but I'll ship. Up for grabs: P.S. Also giving away for free 50sq ft of RAAM BXT II sound deadener ($175), 15ft of KnuKonceptz 4 gauge ($15), 13ft of Trystar 1/0 gauge ($25) to buyers while supplies last. ***(2) BNIB SOUND SOLUTIONS AUDIO SSA ZCON 15" 2250 RMS D1*** These are top of the line daily driver/competition subs. Never been used or plugged in and in original packaging. $375 each shipped. ***(2) DC AUDIO LEVEL 4 XL 15" 2000 RMS D1*** Beastly sub with clear lows and clean sound, great as a daily beater. Ran for only a year on upgraded electrical- ho alt, 2 batts, big 3. $275 each shipped. ***AUDIOPIPE AP30001D SUPER VALUE CLASS D MONOBLOCK*** Used for a year on an upgraded electrical system with a 275 amp alt, 2 batts, and big 3 pushing a pair of DC Level 4 XL 15" subs. $190 shipped. ***ATOMIC AT-5000.1D MASSIVE POWER CLASS D MONOBLOCK*** Underrated and stable at 1 ohm and can be used at .5 for music. Will burp at .25 ohm and heard people burping from .135 ohm. Beastly amps. $575 shipped. ***JL AUDIO HD600/4 SEXY 4-CHANNEL*** Bought in very good condition to use with an sq system that I never installed so they've been sitting around. $400 shipped.
  16. Last week
  17. mikel7829

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Man we have been getting drilled by storms day after day..More fixing to hit here shortly..The night before last I swore they were going to say a tornado touched down close by... I dont believe these will be as bad today but we need a break the power is getting knocked out every day it seems as soon as they get it fixed.lol
  18. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Overthinking it. Buy tender young greens. Dump whatever you want ontop of greens. Eat. Specifically arugula and spinach compress and wilt in a lovely way. I can smash down a cup and a half of spinach or arugula or more and fit it on a normal slice of sammich bread. That plus some tomato or whatever else you want on your sammich plus cheese and meat and dressing and the greens just taste like herbs. With that and stir frying more substantial things like book choy or cabbage it's easy to smash in 6-7 servings of vegis at night.
  19. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Not surprised at all. J
  20. Randal Johnson

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche

Dang, I need to update this thread. But for now, I just had to show you guys and gals what was waiting on my when I got home off of a LONG run. More details later, I'm going to bed !!!
  21. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

It's better than not getting them, but if your looking to lose weight drinking calories is not recommended to obtain a calorie deficit.
  22. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

How much do you lose by putting them into a smoothy with fruit and yogurt (for example)? J
  23. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks. He had to show up at 4 and from what he had told me the operation was at 6. Now I'm just waiting to hear from family. He'll be stuck there a week or so, and on rest for a few weeks with a feeding tube. J
  24. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Without the high nutrient veg i'll eat too much other stuff to get the nutrients I need. Poop out a pant size ever morning though.
  25. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hope it's fast, simple, and he recovers quickly.
  26. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Key is definitely loading on veg. Crazy what that does for the body. Keep up the good mojo mang!
  27. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Tomorrow pops goes under the knife and hopefully this esophageal cancer will be gone. Radiation and chemo were good at shrinking it, but there was still one hot spot they were concerned about. I hate being told to stay here since my older brother and his wife are already up there for this, and he hates people fussing over him. I'm gonna be honest....I'm scared as shit for him. This is also the first time that before tonight (tonight he seems confident) that he has admitted to being scared too. J
  1. Load more activity