All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Dirty carbs? I mean boat does tend to stand for 'Bust Out Another Thousand'. J
  3. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I've worked with numerous physical therapists. It's a problem in the joint itself and the cartilage (or lack there of). I need to start training around it. Spent two hrs in the pool today swimming around, jumping, and getting active. I'll drop these extra lbs come hell or high water. J
  4. Yesterday
  5. Honored to get a phone call from the awesome crew of Graveyard Carz for an opportunity to work together on a project of theirs. As usual with TV show builds we can't reveal the details until the episode airs on MotorTrend TV, here is a small hint: "It's Mopar or No Car"...keep your eyes peeled for upcoming announcements for the build!!! Stay Tuned. #GraveyardCarz #MotorTrend #MotorTrendTV #SoundDeadening #SecondSkinUSA #SecondSkinInsulation #SecondSkinAudio #LuxuryLinerPro #AmericanMadeSoundDeadening #SoundProofing #SoundProof #DamplifierPro #HeatWavePro #TeamSecondSkin #SecondSkinForTheWin
  6. Tirefryr

Evil1 Tweeter Pods

If it's PVC pipe, you'll be fine until you get close to 250F.
  7. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Mother fucker. Went to try to use the boat and it fucking shuts off randomly once on plane. Almost like it looses power. Aargh. Haven't used it at all in 3 years, guess it is time to sell the POS.
  8. ///M5

Which clamp meter to get?

First post can't have a link that I am not testing.
  9. S.DeYoung

Evil1 Tweeter Pods

I have an extra set if you are looking for some.
  10. bigger_george

Evil1 Tweeter Pods

Doesn't PVC flex with temperature? Not sure if that's ideal.
  11. Last week
  12. Second Skin

Win 1 of 10 Damplifier Pro Door Packs...

Congrats to the 15 winners and thank you for participating to the 500+ other entries. We appreciate you following Second Skin Audio. #SoundDeadening #SecondSkinUSA #SecondSkinInsulation #SecondSkinAudio #AmericanMadeSoundDeadening #SoundProofing #SoundProof #TeamSecondSkin #SecondSkinForTheWin
  13. Randal Johnson

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche

Two MECA Events down and both scores a 77.5. Not complaining, but I was hoping for better. Local judge not “bias” or “subjective” just more of a rookie and primarily a SPL guy. I trust him. Next weekend, I’m going to a triple point event in Montgomery Al. There should be more than one judge which would tell me what I need to know. This should also help me get those much needed points to qualify for World Finals.
  14. Randal Johnson

Which clamp meter to get?

Way to wake up a 10 year old thread brother.
  15. Randal Johnson

Evil1 Tweeter Pods

Try pvc end caps.
  16. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I would argue that proper form in that movement would help rehab those knees but I'm not there to reinforce that behavior.
  17. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

As am I. Now just to get him back to 100% J
  18. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Solid moves. I just have been having issues with my knees so long, I just am letting them rest. J
  19. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Glad he is back home.
  20. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I disagree. Its one of the best all around lifts in terms of the amount of muscles being engaged. No, that does not mean get nutty, I never go over 315, heck I have only been doing 225 due to whats available at my house.
  21. Aaron Clinton

Evil1 Tweeter Pods

At this time, we are looking for a new supplier.
  22. bigger_george

Evil1 Tweeter Pods

Do you still build/stock these? I've been debating on whether I want to do a A-pillar fiberglass install(would be my first time) or be lazy and find the easiest option such as something like those pods. I was considering installing them on the plastic mirror cover panels but they are tiny and not sure if they'd fit properly or support the tweeters well.
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

There should never be a time where the tradition dead lift is your go to way of lifting objects. If your interested in functional strength, get some natural or atlas stones.
  24. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I do rack pulls and bend my knees to just above a 90 degree bent and then hip thrust through. That plus lunges seem to be keeping my legs somewhat in shape. All the walking though puts strain on any gains. My outer quad is now really interesting.
  25. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I feel like I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum. Picking shit up off the floor is a common move for me (AKA deadlift). Squats pretty much work all the things.
  26. MKader17

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Try Barbell Medicine. It's some MDs who are in to lifting. They look to be specializing in pain science.
  27. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Also, pops is finally back home. Wanted go go out to camp this past weekend (less than 72 hrs after being sent home). Needless to say he thankfully did not feel up to going after all. He hates the feeding tube as the nutrient shit takes forever and doesn't feel right for him. Misses real food and says he has lost so much muscle mass. Doesn't think he'll last past DEC either. I keep trying to be positive and reinforce that in him, but I'll be damned if this didn't kick his ass royally. Hate hearing him talking like this. I offered to come home for a bit and he adamantly denied that idea. J
  1. Load more activity