All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Life is hard and I neither deserve nor am owed any gentle treatment. Statistically I should be dead or on meth so I'm beating the odds. Happy I have a place to let it out. Wish i was spending time improving things around me instead of just dragging myself across the line.
  3. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Hate the reason that you feel the need to 'bitch'; happy that you have this place and trust us enough to vent to us. J
  4. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Thanks man. This is a pretty dark time. I appreciate the ability to bitch here. My coworkers have unbelievably bad behavior and that stress just tips me past the edge.
  5. Yesterday
  6. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

x eleventybillion
  7. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Wish we could do something to help ya man. I think you've had far more than your share of this shit. J
  8. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

So it would flood on a good day LOL J
  9. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm sorry, wish it would just leave you the F alone.
  10. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I really feel like Job lately guys. Being really sick is really hard. I am not a fan of this at all.
  11. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Damn. That sucks! Marine scanners are made out of pure iridium too I bet?
  12. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Marine obd and obd are not the same will try a reset...but I doubt it will do much as I kill the batteries completely as it is parked.
  13. j-roadtatts

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I’d start with resetting the ECM, by disconnecting the negative and touching it on the positive. May just be a glitch that will clear with a reboot. Would be surprised if it did not have an OBD ll plug in somewhere after that. Perhaps has a yaw or pitch sensor malfunctioning that’s cutting off the fuel, that the scanner would pick up.
  14. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Signing him up for XC racing here this fall, figured he'd need a toy to ride on it. Completely stole it. Could nearly double my money if I sold tomorrow.
  15. Last week
  16. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Nice bike!
  17. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Needed brake, headset, crankplay adjustments, but the rest of it is perfect.
  18. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Scored one of these for a song for the boys yesterday. https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/SearchListingDetail.aspx?id=23666&make=728&model=64268
  19. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You'd love it on Saltwater, lol. 2' waves come over the bow. Not much of a fishing boat. Fun as shit for watersports though.
  20. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Just send it down here. I'll get a proper slip for it and test out how she does with big fish. J
  21. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I need an hour to start yanking fuses and see what'll stop it.
  22. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Good God....That certainly complicates shit. J
  23. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Nah. It's electrical...which is why it is fun to find. Fuel injected as well.
  24. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I'm in the bottom end of the 'normal' range.....BTW that scale goes from 15-85 and covers a wide margin. I think it's time to see a doc outside the VA for help for me here. J
  25. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

LOL I figured, but pinning made the comments that much more enjoyable LOL J
  26. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

The desire for sex or self esteem along with the energy to do fulfilling things is overrated anyway.
  1. Load more activity