All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

100% agree. I'm just listing what she listed to me. I don't argue.
  3. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Bar has one analog and 2 digital audio ins. Can't say I get the Roku, Fire, & Apple as they are redundant. Roku >> the other 2.
  4. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Mine too. 6 HDMI's though.
  5. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

No, all HDMI into TV and one Digital audio out into the bar. This is the problem from above. IMO a receiver makes a terrible video source though anyways...but if your tv doesn't have it you are stuck
  6. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Oooooooooh TV. ~2008-2010 Sharp
  7. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You have the ML right? HDMI into that from the different sources and then one HDMI out to the TV?
  8. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Need them to be HDMI and my TV is old and only has 2 usable ports. Even then the second hard enough to reach that I have to have the W do it. My hand will not fit.
  9. Yesterday
  10. SMpaintball78

Input on 6 6.5s subs to use

Ended up stopping and seeing a old buddy ( local audio shop) and he had 8 american bass xd 8s for stupid cheap. A few new in the box and a few used the so I picked them up. Going to do 4 sealed at first and leave room in the box to add a aero port if sealed doesnt sound good.
  11. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Might not have enough HDMI ports. Seems like a lot of TVs are skimping on them these days. J
  12. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I have a big arse soundbar and a sub. Does what you need if the above limits are okay. Can come demo it if you like.
  13. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Can't most of those plug into the TV? If so, that would simplify things. Means your TV needs to be on the audio source you want for those but would expect that you don't stream music off the Roku/Apple/PS4/Fire without being connected? Simple boxes don't have many inputs...
  14. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

439 (Amazon at least) for the newer Tamron 2x teleconverter. Granted I can get the EDU rebate and get some money back. It's on the list for down the line. Paid about 425 shipped for the 500mm. If I don't like it, I should be able to sell it for what I paid pretty easily. Possibly even with some profit. J
  15. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Dude, grab a multiplier.
  16. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Covering Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship this weekend again. I'll be restricted to the balcony yet again, and while I could use my 70-200 and crop it heavily (like last time) I hated the 'extreme crop' noise I got due to having a 1600 (or so) ISO. Found a manual focus Nikon 500 mm f/4 for a solid price for the condition. We'll see how she does. Hopefully she makes it in time. Considering the shipping location to here, it should be here easily on time. J
  17. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Under the TV soundbar might fit the bill. J
  18. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Roku Apple PS4 At some point home PC Amazon Fyre And I want to play tunes bruh.
  19. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

What all plugs in?
  20. ///M5

All new SSA DM150.2 amplifier

Wish I had a car that needed some tunes! Love the heatsink!!
  21. Not afraid of mud here either
  22. Last week
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Have the smart stick and other devices. Too many for one TV. I would also like to finally have some audio I can hear and not just the TV speakers. Bedroom small.
  24. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Apple TV is also an answer. J
  25. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

A smart TV should have all the apps. Streaming sticks are hit and miss. J
  26. BEEFKING69

T-line for 2 6.5's or 1 12 in a hatchback

Im in the florida panhandle.....no dunes here either but lots of trails and mud lol. Theres a race series down south for these mini buggys also that we been trying to get a chance to go race in.
  27. Shipping can cost as much as labor. Where are you. ...no dunes here, but plenty of trails.
  1. Load more activity