All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Drove the Cayenne Turbo around SoCal this week. While I love the interior and how it drives in general, I no longer want one. WAY too laggy from a dig. 60-100 is insane, but the bottom end blows. My truck will STOMP one monstrously. Not anywhere near close. Sad that I would rather have a Jeep than a P-car, but it is what it is.
  4. That is one sexy beast of a woofer!
  5. SS Teacher

Looking for new front stage drivers.

I didn't want to mess with a PC so I bought a Stetsom STX2436 sound processor because it's controlled and set up with an app for my iPhone. I paid around $200 for it and am satisfied. It expects only 2 inputs and has 4 outputs so you can't run three way active. I use the crossover on the sub amp. I just checked eBay and saw them for less than $150.
  6. SS Teacher

The all new SSAudio.com products page

Looks great! It's nice to see photos of the 15" and 18" subs. It was a little weird when all the photos were of the 10" or 12".
  7. Yesterday
  8. nigel

SSA's Daily fitness iHop

Nice. Sprints are super awesome. And hard. And exhausting. But the benefit from doing them is huge.
  9. nigel

The all new SSAudio.com products page

Navigates beautifully on my phone. Looks really spiffy. Well done.
  10. Time for a website update. Fully mobile friendly, top notch product photos and a smoother layout. Introducing the all new www.SSAudio.com http://www.SSAudio.com #ArriveLoud
  11. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

I was referring to all the spring break people gone. I need to take said racecar to work more.
  12. Aaron Clinton

SSA's Daily fitness iHop

Yesterday was soccer practice, loads of sprints.
  13. Godsmack

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Two more balls to the wall semesters left after this. Considering how scheduling classes went today, aka nearly nothing available 'in person' over the summer....it's going to be interesting. J
  14. Last week
  15. Notorious97200

Looking for new front stage drivers.

I don't know how loud are those 10s, but they should blend with your front stage ! It doesn't look like a monster sub setup (I may be wrong though). The Alpine type X are nice speakers, from what I remember. What don't you like about them ? Sometimes a new location can do wonders ! From the door to the A pillars or to the dash, you can have great improvements. What are your mids in ? a fiberglass box ? If so, it will be difficult to make them sound good ! Can't you use your doors only ? I'm not an installer, just thinking. You have good speakers, a good 4 ch amp : it's an install problem. You're in good hands with M5. Good luck.
  16. ///M5

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Good answer
  17. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Because race car!
  18. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

This is a photo I have become known for. People can't believe what I do with their vehicles.
  19. nem

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Fun day of work!
  20. Tirefryr

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

You're welcome. I called 94.7 this morning and warned everyone to stay out of your way.
  21. nigel

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Saw a ton of police cruisers on the freeway while driving yesterday. On expected heavy traffic days, they throw every extra officer onto road detail. Saw a couple people getting personal happy holidays notes from the 5-0.
  22. nigel

SSA's Daily fitness iHop

Saturday did some pilates ball hip thrusters and cable face pulls. Was at my parents so didn't get much time around visiting. Sunday was climbing trees with the kiddos at my in-laws. Back at a good chest workout today. Incline bench barbell 15,15,10,9,8 with a drop then 6 more, 4 Flat bench dumbell 12, 10,10,10 Cable incline flys 4 x 12 Decline barbell 15, 10, 10, 10, 15 Pec deck flys 15, 12, 8, 8
  23. dem beats

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

People like long weekends.
  24. Aaron Clinton

SSA's Daily fitness iHop

Saturday was a 5 mile hike, Sunday was shoulders/back/bis.
  25. Aaron Clinton

Welcome to the IHoP v.2

Traffic was not bad today, wonder why.....
  26. Aaron Clinton

Ampere Audio RVE 15" subwoofer giveaway

In honor of April being Ampere Audio month, we teamed up with Ampere Audio for a give away of a 15" RVE subwoofer. Head over to the SSA Facebook page for info and details.
  27. We have teamed up with Ampere for a fun giveaway. Head over to our SSA Facebook page for details.
  1. Load more activity