Sign in to follow this  
bigpopa

fi wins world championship

thanks to scott and FI.i just won the NSPL amature 1200 amp - 2400 amp current draw class and set the world record with a 163.1 dash and a 163.9 hardcore with bad batteries.FI rocks,great subs.voltage droped to 10.3volts when i burp from 16.7 volts so i'm happy with that.i know it will do a 165+ with these subs.4 -btl's 18's fully loaded and poweracoustik a3000db amps.again thanks scott and FI.

How do you like the Power Acoustik amps? I've never seen someone use them in comps before.

Awesome score, glad to hear the results!

You know you want to try Sundown amps next season ;)

Sorry I wasn't there... my brother broke his rear glass out *wait for it*

... while loading logs into the truck. Sadly, not from the bass.

thanks to scott and FI.i just won the NSPL amature 1200 amp - 2400 amp current draw class and set the world record with a 163.1 dash and a 163.9 hardcore with bad batteries.FI rocks,great subs.voltage droped to 10.3volts when i burp from 16.7 volts so i'm happy with that.i know it will do a 165+ with these subs.4 -btl's 18's fully loaded and poweracoustik a3000db amps.again thanks scott and FI.

Yes...another win for Fi :woot:

Edited by Earthman

hey guys thanks for all the kind words.yeah sundownz i want to use your amps,sorry for your brother mishaps,u will get them later.sorry guys.i tried to post pic,but my darn pc wont let let me.again thanks.

oh,i love the pa amps.playing them at .7strapped with no problems.i think thats .35 per amp if correct.

Edited by bigpopa

hey guys thanks for all the kind words.yeah sundownz i want to use your amps,sorry for your brother mishaps,u will get them later.sorry guys.i tried to post pic,but my darn pc wont let let me.again thanks.

oh,i love the pa amps.playing them at .7strapped with no problems.i think thats .35 per amp if correct.

Holy crap. .35ohms on poweracoustik.

congrads man if u ever can post pics make sure u do so i wanna see the setup

thanks,maybe i'll e-mail someone and they will post them for me.any takers,just a old astro van.need paint but i love it.

Amazing scores! Thanks for all the hard work and numbers :)

Lets try emailing me the pics again and Ill host them.

Thanks,

Scott

Holy crap. .35ohms on poweracoustik.

The A3000db's are some decent amps, but everybody just wants to follow the leader without any personal experience.

yes they are great amps for the money.i'm just trying to get all i can out of them before i try any new amps.i also like to go a little different then the rest.u don't have to have the big names amps to win.i belive that a good box and application with FI subs u can do very good.to all again THANKS

Sign in to follow this