Sign in to follow this  
spl_explorer

Vids of the flexing power of my Q 18

Soon to have one more 18...

Check these videos! Besides the little problem I had with communication, Fi ROCKS!

You Tube shrunk the videos and made them a little blurry but you get the pitcher.

in the first vid..you kow when you're focusing on the rear door and it appears it look wavy..

is it really doing that or is it the affect of the bass on the camera?

i know when i leave work and my cousin is slamming his sounds when we come to this ceratin stop light by this performance shop

they have this tv with a security camera hooked up to it out in the open that i can see as we're stopped which is a good 25-30 ft away from me when the bass hits i see the screen start to look all wavy like that..im sure its the bass but my cousin thinks its just the bass rattling my eyes and its appearing that way...i think he's trippin

Edited by jockin my styLez

very nice.can u get some sub shots for us?

“rear door and it appears it look wavy” It just looks wavy because my camera only picks up 30 frames per second and my door is flexing to fast for the camera. I need to get a better camera! As for the bass rattling your eyes I don

Edited by spl explorer

is the pretty ladie in the box ur wife?? with all the respect she is beaufitul

No it's my girl of 3 years... Wife one day though. She thinks she

Nice.. what year Passat? I have a 98 and a 12 Q in 2.2 @ 32hz sounds awesome in it.

Nice.. what year Passat? I have a 98 and a 12 Q in 2.2 @ 32hz sounds awesome in it.

99 Passat... You have any pix of your install? I

hey bro that looks great!!! Good job on the fiberglassing too! That box is probably VERY strong now! Ima' have to check that chit out, hit me up so i can hear it! You got my ## still right?

hey bro that looks great!!! Good job on the fiberglassing too! That box is probably VERY strong now! I AM A' have to check that chit out, hit me up so i can hear it! You got my ## still right?

Yep yep

Sign in to follow this