CV stroker and stroker pro what does it compair to and how do they do in the lanes?

Edited by mcbuggin

the reason I ask is there is a local shop that want to give me a discount on them if I advertise the shop but don't want to start loseing because of crap stuff either.

You can't really define how well they do in the lanes. They might do great for some people and shitty for others. Its all install and box dependant.

As far as what they compare too, not a clue on that one.

You can't really define how well they do in the lanes. They might do great for some people and chitty for others. Its all install and box dependant.

As far as what they compare too, not a clue on that one.

well hey thanks I have a BTL 18 on a exile 2400.1 and do a 145 legal but would like to get a 150 so I was thinking 2 15's in a wall and was thinking that this might be a good route but need to either hear them first or know what they compaire to. thanks for the help mcbuggin

P.S.anymore opinions would help.

Did you get any options on the BTL? You might want to look into increasing your power before trying other unknown speakers.

You might also want to look into your install and electrical system as well. I've heard of the Exiles doing very well off of higher voltage systems. So if you have massive voltage drops right now, you can expect a poor score.

Why not list off your entire system and what upgrades you have done?

well here is the set up as of now

pioneer hu

160 amp alt just for the amps

30 amp gen for the car

2 dynesty deep cycle batts (I get them for free)

BTL18 dual 2 w/cooling only in about 6.75 cf tuned to 36hrz

60x4 soney amp for mids and highs

2sets polk DB 6.5 comp.

the reason I was looking in to 2 15's is I would stay in the same class in usaci. Ihave also thought of just reconeing my 18 to a 15 and get another as I really like Fi but would prefer them to be fully loaded if I stay with Fi. I hope to do some more electrical upgrades and run a stetsom 7k amp next year also

Try Termpro. I have seen several Stroker and Pro threads there.

Try Termpro. I have seen several Stroker and Pro threads there.

so I looked on termpro and it seams that they are a decient sub but not so much for spl. If I am wrong in this then please correct me