Sign in to follow this  
Schmuck

Regarding the Used TC motors?

I am looking at the $25 TC9 motor, for those who do not know what I am talking about they can be found at caraudiojunkyard.com. There are 4 variations of the TC9 motor, which one is this? The only thing I know about them is that they are the ones with the 1" slugs. Is that the same motor that is used on the SS RL-P's? If not does anyone know of a sub that this model TC9 motor is used on? I am trying to figure out which one I am getting. If it is the model on the RL-P's then I might have to get some for sure.

The RL-p is a TC-9 motored sub, it has had a limited edition with the triple stack, but the majority are double stacks.

I bought eight of the TC9 motors with 1" mags. I've only opened 2 boxes but one of the motors has a sticker on it that reads "Elemental Designs E12A22".

-Robert

I bought eight of the TC9 motors with 1" mags. I've only opened 2 boxes but one of the motors has a sticker on it that reads "Elemental Designs E12A22".

-Robert

9 out of 10 of mine did:D go ed flatcone:) and a few tc9's were tapped for quick change:)