Sign in to follow this  
Guest MvdL

How good are the 327 components?

Guest MvdL

Anybody bought these? And with what other brands can they compete? E.g. Focal, CDT, Rainbow, etc.

Secondly; will they play good on a SoundStream Tarantula 500/4 (4x125W RMS @ 4 Ohms)?

Thnx.

K-Mart has them or will have them, I'm not sure which :)

FYI, they are excellent. We had a customer switch out Focal Utopias for the 307s and not look back. The 327 is basically a larger 307, can't go wrong there.

Yep, I should have them sometime soon...........

Not sure about building the kicks tho.........i guess I can give it a shot........not worried about actually building them........aiming is more a concern.......

Yep, I should have them sometime soon...........

Not sure about building the kicks tho.........i guess I can give it a shot........not worried about actually building them........aiming is more a concern.......

Those 6's in the kicks won't be the easiest thing in the world to angle and aim properly...get me some picks when you get a chance there Kevin...

Well, they're here.......but there's a problem........

One of the mids is totally locked down........looks like the coil was physically pushed so far back that it bent and jammed in the gap.......lemme go get a ruler and I can get a definite rear xmech measurement. This sucks. :(

One of the mids is totally locked down........looks like the coil was physically pushed so far back that it bent and jammed in the gap.......lemme go get a ruler and I can get a definite rear xmech measurement. This sucks. :(

Shipping damage I assume ? Thats the worst... Did you let Nick know already ?

Edited by sundownz

Shipping damage I assume ? Thats the worst... Did you let Nick know already ?

Yeah, he called just a couple hours ago.

EDIT: I guess shipping damage is really a female dog, huh?

Hopefully the shiping company can get these things right this time, as I'm sure I'm just the victim of circumstance. Poo on me.

Edited by k-mart