Sign in to follow this  
charlie28oh

release date for lvl-5

Hi I was just wondering when the level 5's will be released , as i'm selling all of my old equipment and almost ready for some new stuff. Congrats on the street a win .

thanks

Charlie

were still playing with them but i would imagine about 30 days befor we offer them to the public

what do you estimate the prices of the lvl 5 subs to be.. the 12-15-18. thanks. I thought I had my choice made to an Incriminator DP 18", but your making it tough :)

what do you estimate the prices of the lvl 5 subs to be.. the 12-15-18. thanks. I thought I had my choice made to an Incriminator DP 18", but your making it tough :)

The build cost on the woofers is more than alot of the other big woofers out there (we have a huge motor!!), were going to try to stay compeditive and offer them at 550 plus shipping

I can build one but the cutout for the motor is bigger than the cutout for the basket so you would have to invert the sub, or mount it from behind the baffel, you could also cut the baffel in have(2 sepreate ways this would require it to be atleat double thick) mount the baffel to the sub then the assembly to the front of the box

will there be a preorder on the lv5 subs

Aloha

X2 will there be a special price pre order? pm me if necessary. I always miss the pre orders, and group buys.