Sign in to follow this  

ok here it is I think that I'll be going with either the opti 6000 or the VFL 500.1 any input on which one would be greatly helpfull. Also if there are any others in the same price (1500-2000) feel free to post them. Thanks

What are your requirements?

What are your requirements?

5-6k RMS at one ohm and $2000 or less

this will be for street beat in usaci will be runnin 2 15's in a wall on a 12volt system

Very few single amps up in that power range. If you grabbed a pair and strapped that would open up a few options I think.

two of the sundowns strapped would be the same price.. and there better amps, and there friggin sweet

two of the sundowns strapped would be the same price.. and there better amps, and there friggin sweet

that was a thought but wasnt sure how they would run at .5 ohms each daily also considered 4 of the saz1500 ran to 2 subs wired at 4ohms to the subs so each amp would see 1 ohm each through a maxlink

that was a thought but wasnt sure how they would run at .5 ohms each daily also considered 4 of the saz1500 ran to 2 subs wired at 4ohms to the subs so each amp would see 1 ohm each through a maxlink

can someone get me a price on the sundownz and also what would be the best combo with there amps for my set up. Just pm me a price as my e-mail went down plz