Sign in to follow this  
skinnymofo

new /old aa lines

hey im just curious about news on the chaos and mayhem series as well as if the avalanche will make a return?

i may have missed it, or didnt search properly, but is there any info on them release dates performance etc? being aa i would imagine everything is being made to sound good first and then up the loudness?

any of them going to be similar to the o5 xxx or have xbl^2? split gap?

sorry for all the questions but im jumping up to an 18 soon and cant decide whether i want two smaller 18s (mjs) or one mean one, Q, mayhem, DR etc. sealed application probably with a possible porting later on. saz 1500d would be for power..

oh and i have a mag 12 right now the last gen so sounding close to as good would be nice.

Avalanche is not making a return...not going to do anything xbl^2 related...sorry

The Q and the Mayhem are very very different drivers..

"and the line is now dealer based only."

No more online AA sales? Am I understanding you correctly?

If so, will this affect pricing? The online price of the Havoc 12 was already on the outside edge of what I'm willing to pay.

Strictly dealer based, no online sales any longer.

i dont see why not, i am a dealer, and those are the retail prices for the product. they are the same where ever you go. those are directly from scott.

mdmstang65 if you have a problem with prices call me at 219-210-5201

kyle

The staff will post them soon with a bunch of other information, regarding mids and other stuff for the whole product lineup. In one big introductory thread...in a 'press release' of sorts.

Thanks

-Nick

Sign in to follow this