Sign in to follow this  
denalilvr

bigjon

hey doc i noticed you got some bl's, from 1-10 10 being the best where would you put them in sq? also if you can what other subs can you compare them too that sounded just has nice? im looking for a daily driver that can beat but still sound nice..thanx for your time..

SQ on my system... well i listen to rap and rock...... so SQ does not really apply to me....

but i can tell you this... my subs please me, thay carry that low hard body moving nose ticklin brain hurting notes.... on rap.....

on rock... thay are pretty fast.. i have owned alot of 15's main stream.. and i have never had a 15 respond like my bls . fast even on double kick drum chit..... i took vid of a rock song in my car but the cam didnt catch it at all..... but in person ill tell ya i was shocked... i did it as a joke with a friend and he was inpressed aswell....

my friend has allways had me do his stereos... hes a rock trance kinda guy,, i allways set him up with 10's or a single 12's he was AMAZED,

lemme know if there is anything else.

why does everyone say screw sq because they listen to rap..lol dont you guys want to hear the words or only care for the muddy sloppy bass? also i get the feeling you didnt want to answer the pm..lol is posting the question in public your way of letting me know that..lol

Edited by denalilvr

no i think that other people can also tell you about how thay feel with there BL...... i had the same question you did... i PMED THE chit OUT OF M5....... cause he knows alot about SQ.... he told me "make a topic people will help" i did... and i have been here on and off everyday.

but hold up lil buddy, no one said my car sounds like slop... i have 2 sets of comps, with a sax 100.4.... you can hear my words...... and it sounds very nice no matter the music.. i want more... but thats just tha kinda guy i am.. i allways want more...

SQ...... is somthing that you get from a bose stereo... when you can feel the warmth in the tones.. and you swear that you can hear the music notes come from thin air... IMO

jons car..... LOUD... lots of bass lots of highs.. and a honestly lackin midbass.... not SQ

although.... i did show my car off to a man today.. he said i hate these loud cars.. but yours sounds good... he asked me to but an elvis CD from his car... i said SURE!!!!! i poped it in.. and he was shocked... i gott tell you SO I WAS I... it was very warm sounding.. .but that was not from the BL's...... IMO BL's are a SPL sub that can respond to music with great time... IMO.....

i donno how elvis would sound on BTL's...