What's the deal with them? When will they be available? Got any specs?

the amps we were going to first release(the ones you see on the website)were pulled we didnt wanna release them because they wernt up to our standards,alot of r and d went into the ones were going to be releasing,,,from my understanding expect them within the next 2 months but were really happy with the new designs,and i think everyone else will be also..........expect a A/B 55X4,CLASS A/B 100X4

CLASS D 500.1, CLASS D 900.1,CLASS D 1500.1 AND our beast 3000.1

I'm guessing no projected pricing yet eh ... I'd probably have to e-mail/call to inqure about that anyway.

- Steve

its very safe to say they DO NOT have the amps,infact the amps not only went under re-construction internally,,,,but they no longer look the same way they did on our web site :D ....as far as pricing goes,i have nothing written in stone yet

I wouldn't mind putting one of those 3000.1's to my 15. B)

sounds like PB needs a SPL Comp truck to show off their amps and subs, humm I wonder who would happen to have an extra SUV sitting around that could be sacrificed for the cause, hummmmmm ;)

is there any news about the amps ??

hey denim i got a caravan red 93 anyone wants it i'll sell it for 800.00 after i put the timing chain in ..looks just like my blue that i use daily . :D

hey denim i got a caravan red 93 anyone wants it i'll sell it for 800.00 after i put the timing chain in ..looks just like my blue that i use daily . :D

I have no home for it myself, post it in the classifed section

:D