Sign in to follow this  
jimbo

Free oscilloscopes in Eastern NC

I just came across 4 B&K Precision 1524 oscilloscopes. They are an older version of this. They are in working condition, and aren't in bad shape. The only thing is they don't have any leads. Anyone know where I can get a hold of some for cheap?

If anyone wants one send me a PM and I'll let you know where you can pick them up. I'm not asking for anything for them, but I will say I need some 1/0 gauge wire to do the big 3 on my truck if anyone has some extra laying around.

How eastern are we talking? Past Rocky Mount?

Wilmington.

Would this work alright? Could I find anything cheaper?

Edited by jimbo

Hmm...I'll be in Raleigh on Thursday...even with the gas I'd burn to get down there, still not a bad deal...I don't have any 1/0 right now, but I'd give you a hand with putting it in if you can find some.

I mean they don't look pretty but they work. I haven't tested all of them but my teacher said they all worked. He's been working there for 25 years and he got them closer to then he started teaching so they aren't new either.

Do you know what kind of leads I would need to use? I don't know what all these damn ratings are on them.

Edited by jimbo