Sign in to follow this  
mrogowski

Baskets Available

For those of you who like to piece together your own driver, I am now stocking 4-spoke baskets (6-spoke for the 18"). Sizes from 8" to 18" available.

Just thought I would post here to let you guys know.

Best,

Mark

We have a few motors from crushed MJ-18's that were not treated kindly in customs.

For those of you who like to piece together your own driver, I am now stocking 4-spoke baskets (6-spoke for the 18"). Sizes from 8" to 18" available.

Just thought I would post here to let you guys know.

Best,

Mark

whats the prices on them

They are up on the webstore - look under Categories - Speaker Parts.

Best,

Mark

About 4 or so, but we have to work out the details on price yet if someone were to piece together an MJ.

wickerclose.jpg
Now thats funny fing05.gif

Dont make me laugh !!! my tooth hurts :)

About 4 or so, but we have to work out the details on price yet if someone were to piece together an MJ.

Hmm i would be realy intrested in them if Mark will sell me recones and baskets for them. LMK, you have my aim man or you can email me at dropped99silverado@yahoo.com .

Hmm i would be realy intrested in them if Mark will sell me recones and baskets for them. LMK, you have my aim man or you can email me at dropped99silverado@yahoo.com .

Just give me a heads up when because I will have to tear down the banged up MJ's.

Just give me a heads up when because I will have to tear down the banged up MJ's.

How many you have Mark? Im looking for four exactly, unless you have more i might consider grabbing the rest. Ill email or pm M5A Mark if he doest see this post. **Mark @ M5A** Would it possible for me to purchase recone kits and baskets for these?

Thanks to both

Corey