Sign in to follow this  
thehawk93

Are the 1500d still for sale? I thought that I had one lined up for 300 shipped but still waiting a reply..

Are the 1500d still for sale? I thought that I had one lined up for 300 shipped but still waiting a reply..

They are currently still available, yes.

They are currently still available, yes.

Do you expect paypal and they come with the one year still right? Is the 360 shipped the best price? I know it's a good price?

Lord B and andrew told me to look hear for some good prices on the sundown 1500d. Lord b got his Moab built at the same time I had my PAP wmd2 12 inch built and this is what I'm looking to run with the 1500d. Lord b is going to crush some people in comps as soon as he get the right box built for his Moab...

Do you have any 1500d 's that wouldn't come with a 1 year and maybe not looking so good ? but still works good for less then the 360 shipped? If not that cool and again do you expect pay pal or credit cards?

Could you do a package deal on a 1500d and a 12 inch nightshade sub. I just bought my PAP wmd2 but I have a guy at work begging me to sell it to him. So what kind of deal can you do? Also some sundown stickers for the car so I can roll around with some pride.... Sundown is not a brand that is heard of out here in Arkansas...