emperorjj1

new guy to the sundown family

im pretty excited i purchased a 3000d today... Jacob is really a cool guy

Edited by EmperorJJ1

i was just about to ask if thay were in stock already

lol sry guys changed it to purchased instead of ordered... even thou id like to im not getting a new amp. Just wanted to post bc im excited and to thank jacob for being so helpful when he really didn't have to be

:) Great choice.

welcome to the sundown audio fam!!! i was just reading your post over at smd.com about weather or not to get the rf or the saz, glad to see you went w/ the 3000d. i have a friend that bought a 1k rf power amp (bought bnib in 2001, at the shop......rediculous mark-up nearing $1,000) and i bought my 1500d for $375 shipped (2 wks old, still bnib). he was very impressed w/ the output from my 2 type r 12"s in a small 1.49cu. ft. per chamber vented tuned to 36hz, and mad that he paid so much for his amp. he was also running 2 rf punch he2 12"s

Just want to say!!! WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!! You can't go wrong with SUNDOWN FAMILY!!! We are the power in the lanes to deal with!!

Robert Wyatt

Team Twisted Mayhem

Team Sundown Audio

Team T3 Audio

Team Massive Audio

Proud Dad of a MECA Kid {World Champ}

got it installed tonight... even thou im running it at 4 ohms 12v it sounds pretty badass cant wait to hear it at 16v 1ohm