Sign in to follow this  
dsgfierce1

amp going into protect

i have 2 SAZ-3000D and the slave amp keeps going into protect mode.Its only at semi hi volumes, i checked the ground and all the other connections. They seem to be fine, not sure what it could be any ideas?

If you have them turned up too high the slave is generally the one to enter protection in a strapped pair. What impedance are the wired at ? Gain settings ? Any bass boost ?

there dual 2 ohm BTLs wired to 2ohms so each amp is at 1ohm load bass boost is like a little less then a quater up like 15-20% gain on the amp is at full and the remote gain is at 25%

well if your refering to the gains setting it has not done that for the month and half i had it set like that. And if so then how would i go about setting the remote gain to the amps gain? the amps are not sending a clipped signal i know that for sure. I checked that for hours every day on all kinda differant music.i had to redue a grond due to the screw comming lose a few days ago, after that it was fine, but now again it does it.

If it was a bad connection before - it probably is again. Just check over very carefully.

each amp has 3 ground points now problem solved :) thanks jacob for being so quick to respond, best amp i have ever owned just thought id say.