srt4100

06 Mustang Box

I just ordered a Fully Loaded Fi BL 12 to put in the trunk of my 06 mustang. I have been looking at your builds and really like them. I was wondering how much it would cost for a box around 2-2.3 cubic feet tuned to 32~35 hz? Also, I would like to kinda customize it with an Fi logo. But thats not as important as gettin the best possible box. Thanks

A standard enclosure that size will run $175 shipped with carpet. Of course anything additional we add, will add to the cost. Do you have any idea what your max dimensions would be?

Not offhand I dont. I know I have a box right now that is 15.5 x 34.0 x 16.5 and it wont fit. Even if I take out the spare tire. I noticed a build you did for a 90s model stang and you built it where it was flush with that lip. I thought that was pretty cool.

I came to find out, that last mustang box I did was for an 07 he said. I could have swore the original design he just had Chris modify to get different specs was for a mid 9's.

Wow that would be perfect for my 06 Mustang. The Fi Bl needs 2-2.5 cubic feet tuned at 32 htz.