sick6ness

Is this an official Sundown product?

No, it's not. He better not make a habit of claiming to be selling my products under false pretense either.

Yeah, and the Dizz is right here in AZ...

I sent him a message about his "sundown" and his reply was this:

"Sundown is made by Zenon, this is the same amp."

Its still in my inbox. You need a copy of my inbox screenshot, let me know.

I reported it to e-bay... it against the terms of "Keyword Spamming" - it is not a real Sundown amp so it should not have Sundown in the description.

I reported it to e-bay... it against the terms of "Keyword Spamming" - it is not a real Sundown amp so it should not have Sundown in the description.

Thats GREAT to hear Jacob.... being associated with him would be worse than...well, being associated with me. :P:wacko:

On a humerous(to me) aside... look at this steaming pile of dog feces he "created"

http://cgi.ebay.com/OMFG-RARE-Orion-HCCA-2...1742.m153.l1262

063a_1.JPG

03a5_1.JPG

would you REALLY want to buy anything from this guy? :shrug:

That is ridiculous! The top heatsink doesn't even look like it is making contact with the casing.

Wow this thread blew up, I'm glad I brought this up, hopefully ebay will do something about this douche

He has been doing this stuff for a while, just with other company products. Whole thing comes off like a scam to me.

What's weird is that he has 100% feedback from over 5000 feedback comments...

Douche bag...

I hope he gets his $hit blown in someday from an angry buyer in his area...

Edited by chad

he mainly sells way overpriced PPI plugs. dont see how u can really get that wrong.

If there was a reliable, cheaper, ready source for those plugs, they might be overpriced. As it is, though, he has a corner on that market and can charge whatever people are willing to pay. I've bought plugs from him on several occassions for my old Orions.

While I have never dealt with the guy, and I think Keyword spamming is bad, I do have to say that this guy has been selling stuff on ebay for a LONG time and if he has 100% feedback that says he's not scamming people. I know he primarily sells those PPI Plugs, but they also between him and that "JuicyRobot" guy on Ebay have a lot of vintage stuff that they got from buyouts, manufacturers closing down etc and I THINK it would be worth a look, especially if you had vintage PPI or Orion gear and needed parts or even entire new boards for them, they probably have it somewhere. That Orion board inside a fosgate amp chassis i am sure was taken out of context. With 100% feedback in Ebay like that obviously someone wanted that creation. Give the guy a break unless you know for sure he was screwing people over. I know some of my customers have purchased stuff from him and gotten exactly what was described.

Just my $0.02

Chris

dB-r Electronics

i doubt hes trying to screw someone over chris but hes still saying he has something he doesn't.... dont think dyanamat would like me selling peel and seal under their name no matter how close to the same it is

He said Jacob doesn't have much of a case when it comes to removing the Sundown name from his products. I guess he is going to keep running it. I for one will not buy from this guy. It shows his integrity right there.

Sorry, I was told by the rep that this was the same board as the Sundown, now I'm not sure because Zenon is a top maker. Now I did find out that the Sundown class D's are build by Tunpo Electrical and cost $140 for the 1500w model... So I doubt that the amp we were selling was made by Zenon. Zenon is quite expensive in comparison to China made amp... Though over there many guys in the same field are brothers or college buddies and they share quite a bit.. (speculation of course).

Still great amps and very well priced when comparing to brands and quality you find in a retail setting.

Sorry, I was told by the rep that this was the same board as the Sundown, now I'm not sure because Zenon is a top maker. Now I did find out that the Sundown class D's are build by Tunpo Electrical and cost $140 for the 1500w model... So I doubt that the amp we were selling was made by Zenon. Zenon is quite expensive in comparison to China made amp... Though over there many guys in the same field are brothers or college buddies and they share quite a bit.. (speculation of course).

Still great amps and very well priced when comparing to brands and quality you find in a retail setting.

thats not true a all.... your just upset cause you got flamed rightfully...

Tunpo doesn't make anything for us. We got some prototypes from them, though. None ever made production.

Again your wrong .... :Doh:

Hmm I have dealt with this guy before he is really great guy, he bought out several car audio companies and always has the best old school amps around for sale .

Not sure why he would list Sundown , I tried to view the old ebay ad but it was gone.

Going to close this thread to prevent any more inaccurate information spreading...