Sign in to follow this  
WildSebring

Sundown in Dallas....1st?

Of course... fing05.gif Took the stupid JBL's out again since I'm still waiting patiently on my 18" and had a fun time today.....Did a 147.3 last weekend with them @ 2 ohm...decided to resin the box and drop it to 0.5ohm to see what she'd do....Heres the results.. Went to a show out in Frisco Texas with the car...took 1st place in my class and High SPL of the show....a ton of SQ cars there...A few guys were doing 149.2's and 148.9's.....I ousted them...with Sundown Power...

1 SAZ 3000D

2 12" JBL's Power Series in the back seat..

3 DEKA 9A31's

Gain - 0

Bass Boost - 0

A few pics...

The set-up...

IMGP0071.jpg

The Score...

SANY0250.jpg

The ownage.... 1st place and high SPL...

SANY0268.jpg

Edited by WildSebring

Hell Yeah!!

Out of those tons of SQ vehicles, Sundown also won 1st place in SQ. :drink40:

Yes sir..and now that I think about it.....the guy that did a 149.2 was Ryan with a Sundown 1500 @ 0.5ohm on a 21" Autotek... fing05.gif

Very nice set-up Jim...simply beautiful..

I should be out next weekend with the 18" hopefully.....but I"m not looking for high numbers...just an extremely loud ground pounder.. :neil:

I might strap both 3K's to it just to see what she'd do..

Thanks guys..

Yes sir..and now that I think about it.....the guy that did a 149.2 was Ryan with a Sundown 1500 @ 0.5ohm on a 21" Autotek... fing05.gif

Very nice set-up Jim...simply beautiful..

I should be out next weekend with the 18" hopefully.....but I"m not looking for high numbers...just an extremely loud ground pounder.. :neil:

I might strap both 3K's to it just to see what she'd do..

Thanks guys..

Thanks man. I'll be there and would love to see that. Hope you get it done in time.

I'll do my very best....I should haVe the woofer by Tuesday, and I'll post some pictures...It's going to be absolutely massive...

I don't know if I'll be able to make the show in Frisco as I've got a few plans, but I'll try and be there to at least make a run and say hello to everyone. If I can't...I'll figure something out.. I know I can't go to the show on Sunday in Fort Worth... and then the next weekend is Longview, and I'm not driving 150 miles again like I did to Paris... :suicide-santa: ...and after Longview its back here in Mesquite, so I may make the Mesquite show....

The box is fiberglassed, and ready for the Nightshade.. fing05.gif

Appreciate it Jim...

Jeff

Thanks Mark...I'm hoping for a nice number from this 18" in a 60Hz box with both 3ks strapped too it...

But this is mainly a street set-up for insane music...no high numbers from this box..

7 cubes, tuned to 32Hz, angles 45'd, resined inside with 2 coats and 100 sq inches of port...4" wide port..

Sub up, port up...should be pretty loud @ 0.5 ohm daily... :)

Thanks to Jake here....Your THE man!!

Should be a nice daily beater..

Sign in to follow this