Sign in to follow this  
armandomacedo

bad news :(

I took my sub (btl) out to test out another sub and then I notice it.....damn tensels ate into the spiders. :suicide-santa: I was wondering, do the new recones come with the tensels woven into the spider? And how much would it be shipped to austin texas 78741. I'll have to wait to get it but I AM A play this one out until it dies. kinda broke. thanks

that sucks brother.. i still wanna hear it!

yeah just let me know when you come up to austin. It does suck. Now I have the urge to push it to thermal limits that way I have to buy a recone. :D

yeah just let me know when you come up to austin. It does suck. Now I have the urge to push it to thermal limits that way I have to buy a recone. :D

lets do it.. well put my saz 3000d on it:D

yea those spiders are gonna be lookin pretty bad, however it shouldn't be a problem. Most peoples subs are gonna have those spiders lookin pretty ragged

hell ya we can do that. I"m not saying it wont play it still sounds good but in the back of my mind, I know. that will eventually push me into pushing it hard until I need the recone. Nick can you get me a price quote for the recone(15" btl dual 2) and if the tensels are woven. thanks

Sign in to follow this