WildSebring

Sundown 3K(custom graphics)

Sup guys, unfortunately I have to part with my 2nd 3000D....I do not wanna do this, but when your out of a job...stuff's gotta go....

I'm Team Sundown and its open to Team Members that want one.. PM me for a price if your Team SD, and we can get the ball rolling..I'm in a big bind...Credit card bills and internet bills are coming...I know someone wants a 3K...and I know Jacob doesn't quite have them yet.. I appreciate it Jacob for letting me sell it, but I'll be buying another one soon as I can afford it again. :)

Here is a pic of one of them...both have the same graphic.. and due to a retarded....long long long long long story for another day...I don't have original packaging and bass knob... But I'll knock off a littlke due to that..

IMGP0036.jpg

I really need this gone this week....I got about 2 weeks to bills....someone on the team is wanting one or needs one...Here ya go, custom n all... :)

replied to your thread on CA.com Jake I imagine your on here more than over there. Would I be able to help this fellow out? I just hate to see my fellow brothers in trouble.

I wish I was a rep :( Too bad you have Michigan covered, lol.

I wish I was a rep :( Too bad you have Michigan covered, lol.

i wish i was a rep too but he may all ready have pa covered, cause thats one sexy amp there

Jacob, do you have a rep in Idaho? If so who is it?