Sign in to follow this  
king of bass

KOB

ok pal. more like retard of the internet.

I don't think I need any props from you and if you don't like it build something loud to beat it and you got one thing right I am cocky and I know one thing your not loud because I never heard of you but who cares anyways I don't get on here to bash people I don't know what your problem with me only thing I can tell don't sing it bring it and don't go get it come with it have a nice life hope you get loud some day

:bull::bull:

I don't think I need any props from you and if you don't like it build something loud to beat it and you got one thing right I am cocky and I know one thing your not loud because I never heard of you but who cares anyways I don't get on here to bash people I don't know what your problem with me only thing I can tell don't sing it bring it and don't go get it come with it have a nice life hope you get loud some day

:bull::bull:

lets do it son,come to hawaii and ill show you wassup. youll leave with only your underwear. i know one thing, you cant come here with that attitude.. trust me, ill bassrace you if you come down here and with the difference in weather youll over shoot or undershoot and DQ like the bitch you are and ill win with a 152. haha but of course you aint coming.