Sign in to follow this  
07bluezx14

New crossfire owner

I have receantly been forced out of my 97 cobra, thanks to a drunk driver. I have found a box with .42 qubic feet per side, for 2 10's. what kind of recommendations can I get. I was running 2 12's hollywood speakers off of a bazooka amp I think it was 700w. but not turned up maybe 1/2 way. I have been told that your companies speakers are worth the money. I have yet to see another hollywood, hopefully yours will last as long. So looking at the above mentioned air space, which 10's, and what amp? price ranges might help. Thanks, chris

I have receantly been forced out of my 97 cobra, thanks to a drunk driver. I have found a box with .42 qubic feet per side, for 2 10's. what kind of recommendations can I get. I was running 2 12's hollywood speakers off of a bazooka amp I think it was 700w. but not turned up maybe 1/2 way. I have been told that your companies speakers are worth the money. I have yet to see another hollywood, hopefully yours will last as long. So looking at the above mentioned air space, which 10's, and what amp? price ranges might help. Thanks, chris
what hollywoods were you running.

o yeah.. i cant recall the model off the op of my head but i keep thinking preimer, for some reason.

i have used these.... and here is a great deal on a some... http://cgi.ebay.com/HOLLYWOOD-SOUND-LABS-E...id=p3286.c0.m14

they are great subs!.

i have also used the EDGE class... those were nice aswell...

before we get it options of subs.. what are your goals. and what kinda of music

I listen to alot of different music. From bass cd's, to pantera, country. are you familiar with the hatch space in a crossfire? The box is a truck style, which will sit up against the wall, behind the seats. aimed at the back of the car. I didn't realize they still made hollywoods. What kind of amp would work best with those, power wise. I will probably be getting a pioneer headunit, the one with the el display. I just want something tight, and loud. Lose of focus would be a bonus, if I want it to really crank it up.